[Application] Block 6 5k games $15 9man [SOLD]

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey guys,

This is block 6 for the 9man staking deal!

This block will be for 5k games! The games will be played on pokerstars. I will start next sunday (I think that is the 31st of august)
      The block will start of with $15 games. When I hit $750 profit I will mix in 30's. When I drop $300 on them I will go back to just 15's again.
      It will take me 2-3 months to complete this block. I am trying to do it in 2 but school might get i the way!

I will play:
      $15 9man turbo's and turbo KO's
      $30 9man turbo's and turbo KO's

Stake needed $2000
      Split will be 50/50 from the winnings (plus stakeback offcourse)

Below you can see my graph from 9mans only on all sites I played them.
      Screennames:
      Pokerstars & FTP- Psyrgoh
      PartyPoker- Variance

Additional info:
      I have been coached by Lessthanthree in the past for these games and recently showed I can beat these games pretty comfortable.
      You can find some additional info about me on: ADDITIONAL INFO HERE

As always previous backers have priority (this means Totte and Danny gets first pick)

Reserved:
      Variancekiller 37.5% = $750
      Totte: 62.5% = $1250

FEEDBACK

My last 1400 games are not included in this graph, you can check those results in my block 5 thread!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 9 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      What time frame do you expect to be able to play these 5k games? I might be interested in booking 10% maybe more.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      What time frame do you expect to be able to play these 5k games? I might be interested in booking 10% maybe more.
      I just knew I would forget to put that in the thread. Edited first post with the estimated timeframe.
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      Hey,

I would like to negotiate a little, dont take me wrong, this is business, so.. :)

First of all, why do u need 2,5k roll to play 15s? Do not answer that it s coz of mixin in 30s because u will play em only after addin extra 750 in roll by winnings...shouldnt be 1,5k more thn enough for start roll? Thn u would need to sell less and investors would find it more interesting.
      Second, u play on PokerStars only this stake deal? I am asking coz u didnt state this in the first post and I asume it, coz I dont know about any other site offering KOs. So if it ll be on PS, why there is no info about your ID on PS and there is not just graph from PS? As it is most relevant and current.
      And the last thing, your results arent unfortunately showin enough profit for me as investor - when u take low ROI plus this 2,5k overoll it s getin pretty expensive investment with very low expectations (plus u have like no sample at 30s and it becomes a bit gamble for investor) - so dont u consider addin rakeback or sometin to add temptation for investors?

Thx ;)
    • liessens
      liessens
      Bronze
      Reservate any left.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MilanBurdych
      Hey,

I would like to negotiate a little, dont take me wrong, this is business, so.. :)

First of all, why do u need 2,5k roll to play 15s? Do not answer that it s coz of mixin in 30s because u will play em only after addin extra 750 in roll by winnings...shouldnt be 1,5k more thn enough for start roll? Thn u would need to sell less and investors would find it more interesting.
      Second, u play on PokerStars only this stake deal? I am asking coz u didnt state this in the first post and I asume it, coz I dont know about any other site offering KOs. So if it ll be on PS, why there is no info about your ID on PS and there is not just graph from PS? As it is most relevant and current.
      And the last thing, your results arent unfortunately showin enough profit for me as investor - when u take low ROI plus this 2,5k overoll it s getin pretty expensive investment with very low expectations (plus u have like no sample at 30s and it becomes a bit gamble for investor) - so dont u consider addin rakeback or sometin to add temptation for investors?

Thx ;)
      No offence taken. I will respond, however all the action is booked already. You are right in your first comment with a smaller roll is more appropriate and better for backers aswell. I lowered it to 2000.
      I am indeed only playing on pokerstars. I am pretty sure everyone knows I am psyrgoh on PS, might have made a wrong assumption there.
      As for the graph, I am currently in egypt on holiday, and am very limitted in what I can do on my ipad with graphs.

As long as my blocks get sold out as quickly as they do, I dont see any reason for me to add in rakeback (for example) in my deals. (Same reason, it's business.)

Regards,
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liessens
      Reservate any left.
      Since everything is sold, best I can do is put you on a waiting list.

Thank you for your intrest.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey guys,

This is block 6 for the 9man staking deal!

This block will be for 5k games! The games will be played on pokerstars. I will start next sunday (I think that is the 31st of august)
      The block will start of with $15 games. When I hit $750 profit I will mix in 30's. When I drop $300 on them I will go back to just 15's again.
      It will take me 2-3 months to complete this block. I am trying to do it in 2 but school might get i the way!

I will play:
      $15 9man turbo's and turbo KO's
      $30 9man turbo's and turbo KO's

Stake needed $2000
      Split will be 50/50 from the winnings (plus stakeback offcourse)

Below you can see my graph from 9mans only on all sites I played them.
      Screennames:
      Pokerstars & FTP- Psyrgoh
      PartyPoker- Variance

Additional info:
      I have been coached by Lessthanthree in the past for these games and recently showed I can beat these games pretty comfortable.
      You can find some additional info about me on: ADDITIONAL INFO HERE

As always previous backers have priority (this means Totte and Danny gets first pick)

Reserved:
      Variancekiller 37.5% = $750
      Totte: Any remaining action that Danny wont take. Amount will be up to $1250

FEEDBACK

My last 1400 games are not included in this graph, you can check those results in my block 5 thread!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      All games from now onwards, being 28th of august will count towards this stake.
    • Nagger82
      Nagger82
      Bronze
      Is there any update on this stakingsdeal ?

Grts Nagger