How to reset ele. hud from beginners display to stats display ?

• JohnJames97
      1. How to reset hub from beginners display back into stats display ?
      How/where in elephant is this selection choice ?

2. Should i just give up and go with poker - tracker ?

3. Is poker tracker a better choice or should i be using both ?

Does poker tracker provide some superior features in addition to elephant that i'll need anyway/s sometime/s in the management/analysis of my poker career as it evolves ?

4. Could someone summarise their own experience/best result of their sofware combination usage and what and why they would reccomend these choices to their own grandmother if she just started playing online poker and was good at maths. Go Granny !!

Cheers and Wealth
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      1. no idea it's somewhere in settings for sure (i don't have Elephant here atm)
      2. if you like it more.. go for it :)
      3. don't use both - there's absolutely NO logical reason to do that.. There're no special features in PT3 which could make you better player; you really need just few stats to analyze yourself (all are in Elephant too)
      4. If my granny just started, I would recommend Elephant: much easier for begginers, is able to export HHs in forum format & looks better too :P

But personally, I use PT3 - just because of HUD (better to say: because you can personalize it like nowhere else)
      & few AHK scripts