Fullring Multiwaypott AA

• stttNNN
      stttNNN
      Bronze
      What do u guys think about my play here? after my session i was looking and studdy this hand and I think i did wrong on the turn.

Insted off check/calling the turn i think i should bet/fold it and if get called just check/fold the river to hope he checks down Tx hands that he will just go to showdown with on the river i guess? do u guys agree with me?

Plz let me know!
      EDIT
      Im playing on a swedish site so the amount is not dollars! its like NL100$ fullring and this is cashgame.
      $2.50/$5 No Limit Holdem
      HEM2
      8 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG Frulöv ($992.19) 198bb
      UTG+1 Hafizovic8 ($196.81) 39bb
      MP1 HerrKrabba ($917.04) 183bb
      MP2 Häxan ($1,059.70) 212bb
      CO Rakadelisa ($1,784.98) 357bb
      BTN ipply ($537.53) 108bb
      SB stttNNN ($564.45) 113bb
      BB GUNIT187 ($127.50) 26bb

Pre-Flop: ($7.50, 8 players) stttNNN is SB A:diamond: A:spade:
      Frulöv calls $5, 1 fold, HerrKrabba calls $5, 1 fold, Rakadelisa calls $5, 1 fold, stttNNN raises to $40, 1 fold, Frulöv calls $35, HerrKrabba calls $35, Rakadelisa calls $35

Flop: 8:club: 10:heart: 8:spade: ($165, 4 players)
      stttNNN bets $90, 1 fold, HerrKrabba calls $90, 1 fold

Turn: 6:spade: ($336.38, 2 players)
      stttNNN checks, HerrKrabba bets $258.75, stttNNN calls $258.75

River: K:club: ($842.50, 2 players)
      stttNNN checks, HerrKrabba goes all-in $528.29, stttNNN goes all-in $175.70
  • 4 replies
    • getdotacom
      getdotacom
      Black
      With so little money behind OTT I think u can't b/f and u can't c/f the river. So u should just shove the turn or make whatever bet u want and shove the river.
      Also smaller bet OTF could be better since there aren't too many draws and I'd love to get a call from something like 76 here. This makes the pot smaller and it's easier to get away from hand later on, if u want to.
    • stttNNN
      stttNNN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by getdotacom
      With so little money behind OTT I think u can't b/f and u can't c/f the river. So u should just shove the turn or make whatever bet u want and shove the river.
      Also smaller bet OTF could be better since there aren't too many draws and I'd love to get a call from something like 76 here. This makes the pot smaller and it's easier to get away from hand later on, if u want to.
      Thx for the tips!

I just talked to my friends and they think i should c/f the turn when he bet so big. I realy like the ide to bet litel OTF couse then we can fold easier as u say on other streets!
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      I think you should focus on how to extract the most instead being afraid of losing with AA.

It personally like the turn check because he will turn all his gutshots floats into bluffs (probably) and also will bet his small pairs for "protection". When he bets 3/4 pot I shove and am happy about it.

Obviously he has an 8 in this hand since you are posting it :P ... but try not to be results oriented and focus on the long run.
    • stttNNN
      stttNNN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Itsnevereasy
      I think you should focus on how to extract the most instead being afraid of losing with AA.

It personally like the turn check because he will turn all his gutshots floats into bluffs (probably) and also will bet his small pairs for "protection". When he bets 3/4 pot I shove and am happy about it.

Obviously he has an 8 in this hand since you are posting it :P ... but try not to be results oriented and focus on the long run.
      Yes, I usualy do like u explain to try open up som bluffs in hes range , this time he had 97o.

thx for comments :)