greyed out

• AdamSangala
      AdamSangala
      Bronze
      What´s going on MY last 5 friends were greyed out. What did they wrong. Should I stop refering other friend? Cause now I´m the bad guy as they re not aloud to register with others codes as first depositors
  • 9 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AdamSangala,

If you TAF transfers were grayed out then it means those players were banned from the site. In all likelihood they violated the terms and conditions.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AdamSangala
      AdamSangala
      Bronze
      That I know already But I just want to know the reason First 7 of my friends were ok and now my last 5 no? Why? Whats the reason. Does it make sence to refer pokerstrategy to another of my firends? Or will they be banned as well
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AdamSangala
      That I know already But I just want to know the reason First 7 of my friends were ok and now my last 5 no? Why? Whats the reason. Does it make sence to refer pokerstrategy to another of my firends? Or will they be banned as well
      Hi AdamSangala,

That depends completely on what friends you refer. Our support doesn't just randomly ban members - only when there are actual violations against our terms and conditions.

As long as your referred friends abide by the rules there is no problem with you referring them.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AdamSangala
      AdamSangala
      Bronze
      can they now request bonus from other sides like pokerstrategy for full tilt

thank you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AdamSangala
      can they now request bonus from other sides like pokerstrategy for full tilt

thank you
      Since they were banned for violations of the usage agreement, they will not be able to apply for starting capital at different platforms.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AdamSangala
      AdamSangala
      Bronze
      Did pokerstrategy banned them out or full tilt?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      They were banned by PokerStrategy and they're not allowed to register any other account on PokerStrategy.com. Is that clear now?
    • AdamSangala
      AdamSangala
      Bronze
      Last question :D

So they´re not allowed to create another account on fulltilt as well ?

Take it easy ;)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Full Tilt does not allow to have multi accounts. They can use their old accounts but have to cash in their own money.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar