Elephant not importing all hands. Titan

• JonatanW
      JonatanW
      Bronze
      I've had a problem for the last couple of days. Elephant doesn't import all the hands I play. For example, yesterday I played about 1300 hands but only 288 showed up in overview. Earlier everything has been working great but now it seems not all hands get analyzed . I at first though it was a general fault with my computer but I just bought a new one and after installing everything and importing my hands I again get the same problem.

Also on some tables stats doesnt show up at all. Feels like a postgresql fault but like I said its a fresh install and the problem remains from the old computer.
  • 27 replies
    • GMCristiano
      GMCristiano
      Bronze
      I have the same problem too and fresh install tested

with PokerTracker3 HH is working fine

here is one sample ( only 16 hands, should be more then 100)

http://rapidshare.com/files/146320574/1133278781.zip.html
    • JonatanW
      JonatanW
      Bronze
      Same handhistories manually imported into PT3 works fine while only a small number works in elephant. Very strange fault, too bad because I actually like elephant more than PT3.
    • GMCristiano
      GMCristiano
      Bronze
      no more pleople geting this problem with NL HH?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Im getting all sorts of problems with Elephant, on 2 different pcs
    • JonatanW
      JonatanW
      Bronze
      http://rapidshare.com/files/148379937/September.zip.html

Should be close to 10k hands but only about 500 are shown in Elephant. Tried loads of stuff to solve the problem, like creating new database and so forth. PT3 imports all hand perfectly.
    • JonatanW
      JonatanW
      Bronze
      Im bumping this one since im still having problems.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      So im at university atm so i cant check the files, on which site are you playing?
    • JonatanW
      JonatanW
      Bronze
      Atm im playing an ipoker skin called Chilipoker. Elephant was working just fine up until a few weeks a go when all of a sudden it stopped working.
    • SeaJaws
      SeaJaws
      Bronze
      I think Elephant doesn't import all hands from Titan either. Unfortunately I don't have any other tracker software. But the rake that elephant says doens't match up with the strategy points I get (I got a lot more strategy points). I tried reimporting all Titan hands and I got a few extra hands imported, but I probably miss around 5-10% of my hands.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Titan doesn't always send the 1st hand played on a table. Also if you leave the table after you folded your hand UTG, you wont recieve that hand locally. I know this doesn't account for the amount you have missing, but its worth knowing. When you are leaving a table UTG, you need to wait until it asks you to post the BB, then you sit out, and close the table at the end of the current hand.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • SeaJaws
      SeaJaws
      Bronze
      I will try to keep track of it, today I was missing 8 hands on 6 tables, only played ~200 hands tough, and this could be because of the first/last hands missing, my winnings were exactly correct so every hand I was involved in was deffinitaly added. I had elephant on while playing, maybe it only misses hands when I import them later.
    • nicknicknick
      nicknicknick
      Bronze
      I tested today-- 178 out of 568 hands imported ..

this was on a iPoker client (Betfred)

postgressql v 8.3 (i installed that together with PT3)
    • inf1n17y
      inf1n17y
      Bronze
      got the same problem playing on titan poker 32 hands out of 300
      Do something
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      probably doesn't really help, but im also having a problem. It's not importing all hands, even when I auto import i'm missing ones, important ones that you would remember too, like i won a $5 pot with KK, and it doesn't show up at all..which of course screws up your data, if you're missing hands you've won etc
    • Imatez
      Imatez
      Bronze
      Same problem here with Mansion ( ipoker network).

With PT3 all the hands are imported.

With elephant a lot of hands are not imported.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well we hope we got a solution for the next version which prolly be release within the next week, so please be patient until then.

Greets Sebastian
    • magacz
      magacz
      Bronze
      Today I updated Titan application because of problems with loggin in and now Elephant do not import hands. It reads files but doesn't find any hands. I have two new history files which about 75 hands and got 0 imported hands. Before Titan update all works fine. Could someone help me with that?
    • ddasd
      ddasd
      Bronze
      i think we all have problems with elephant ( new update -> titan )
      it doesnt import hands,.

i have one question more.. why is this elephant so fu*king SLOW! ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ddasd
      i think we all have problems with elephant ( new update -> titan )
      it doesnt import hands,.

i have one question more.. why is this elephant so fu*king SLOW! ?

I have also been experiencing the same problem with Titan following the (Titan) software upgrade. played circa 100 hands & only 5 shown. Tried to upload the hand histories manually but it returns following:

4/4 files uploaded corrected
      0/0 hands uploaded.

Don't agree with the sentiment expressed though, elephant is a powerful and very user friendly tool. Bound to have the odd teething problem from time to time with..... trunkating hand history..... groan, sorry!