I want my money back!

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I just read these complaints to a holiday company and thought I'd share them.

These are all actual complaints:

1. The beach was too sandy. {definitely my favourite}

2. No-one told us there'd be fish in the water, the kids were terrified. :D

3. We went to Spain and had a great deal of trouble understanding the taxi drivers, who all seemed to be Spanish.

4. Your brochure stated; 'No hairdressers at the accommodation.' We are both hairdressers, will we be allowed to stay there?

5. You were negligent in that you didn't inform us the sun would be so hot.

6. There were too many Indian people there, this was supposed to be Goa. The receptionist was Indian, the bellboy spoke Indian, even the food was Indian! There are far too many foreigners abroad these days, it's getting ridiculous.

7. I think the brochure should warn people that the local stores in Indian villages don't sell real biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.

8. We had to queue outside and there was no air conditioning.

They walk, they vote, they breed. Fear them.
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :D :D :D :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      shocking! I'd want my money back too!
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      they need to get sterilized :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      The first comes from a woman on a Mediterranean cruise. She complained about the sea being too loud, claiming it had prevented her from having a decent night’s sleep during her holiday onboard. She also suggested that the cabins be “better sound-proofed against the sounds of the sea.”

A gentleman on a two-week Caribbean honeymoon cruise with his wife complained about the lack of ceremony accorded the couple’s newlywed status. He expected the staff onboard to dress their cabin in white, strew rose petals for them each morning and deliver champagne and strawberries each day via a private butler. The grousing groom admitted that he didn’t request the measures in question, but expected the staff to know the couple were just married and offer special treatment accordingly, at no extra cost.

A woman on a cruise departing from Southampton informed the travel agency that she had been forced to reschedule her cruise holiday after failing to bring her passport with her when she turned up to board the ship. She believed she only needed her passport when going on a fly-cruise, and blamed the cruise company for not texting her the day before to remind her to take the document.

A couple on a Mediterranean cruise complained about their captain being “rude” and selfishly failing to comply with their plans, despite them leaving him a detailed note. The couple left the note for the Captain in the morning to let him know they would be returning to the ship two hours later than the planned departure time due to having “too much to do in-port,” but the Captain chose not to wait, departing as scheduled. The couple were forced to catch up with the ship at its next port stop the following day — and wanted compensation for their accrued travel costs.

A young woman on a Hawaiian cruise contacted the customer service department and demanded to know why she didn’t see Gary Barlow on her cruise. She explained that she had “heard that Gary Barlow was once on the same cruise” and that she expected to see him on her cruise, as well.
      A man who voyaged on a summer cruise around Alaska complained about the weather: It wasn’t as warm as he’d expected. According to the disgruntled passenger, “all cruises are meant to be hot.” The man then demanded compensation for having to buy warmer clothing — as he “had only packed minimal clothing for the expected hot weather” – explaining that his expectations of being able to swim in the swimming pool each day and “get an impressive tan” had not been met.

An elderly couple who went on a cruise around France and Spain asked for a full refund because the team onboard did not provide them with a packed lunch each day, after arriving in port, to take with them when leaving the ship.

A woman on a Celebrity Cruises ship asked for a full refund in June last year, simply because she didn’t see any celebrities onboard. According to her comments, the company was guilty of false advertising due to the lack of actual celebrities on the ship.

A couple from Yorkshire contacted their travel agency to complain about the kindness of the staff onboard their cruise in October, explaining that they had to spend “a lot more money than planned in tips due to the excellent service.” The couple were seeking some compensation for the cost of the tips given out.

And finally … in January this year a woman called to express her disappointment with her inside cabin not having a window to the sea. Furthermore, she said, she couldn’t understand why nobody onboard was able to install a window for her so she could enjoy the view, and she expected better service next time.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      :facepalm:
    • AArvanity
      AArvanity
      Bronze
      :O
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Good stuff guys MOAR PLSS
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I work in IT and i have heard many funny stories that actually happened to us.

This coversation was in Slovenian language but i think it is as funny in English:)

My colleague had a conversation with customer and he wanted to solve customers software problem.
      Colleague: "First of all please close all of your windows"
      Customer: "Ok i will close them immediately, but i opened them because it is so hot here".

Our owner was printing some important documents and suddenly his printer run out off paper. So he called secretary and told her he urgently need paper. She understood his concerns and run into the store and bought some paper and brought it to him. Well to bad she brought to him toilet paper.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      "Ok i will close them immediately, but i opened them because it is so hot here"
      Just a simple :facepalm: does not suffice here...

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Loving it!

Please more guys!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well I found these, the most ridiculous questions asked by tourists of a tour operator.

1. Will there be lakes in the Lake District?

2. Why build Windsor Castle right on the flightpath to Heathrow airport for goodness sake!?

3. Is Wales closed in winter?

4. What time do you switch the mist off? {class, just class}

5. Can I wear high heels in Australia?

6. Which direction is North in Australia?

7. How much of the caves are underground?

8. Do you know of the whereabouts of any undiscovered ruins?

Darwin would be so proud.
    • legendrigion
      legendrigion
      Bronze
      no one want to lost their money , but when u lost money u will get more exp to play :)
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Originally posted by gadget51

6. There were too many Indian people there, this was supposed to be Goa. The receptionist was Indian, the bellboy spoke Indian, even the food was Indian! There are far too many foreigners abroad these days, it's getting ridiculous.

lol and love it when people call the languages in India Indian and Chinese to the languages in China, while both don't exist :D