This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Please help me decide what is best.

• DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Bronze
      Now I am curently at pokerstars and there Igot around 1000$. Mine PS account is in corelation with pokerstrategy account. I have benifits only to accumulate VPP's and to gather more points on Pokerstrategy.

Same account is connected to FullTiltAccount.

I have solution to transfer founds there and continuo playing where I stoped. I get instant cash bonus, I get raceback and I dont have FUll tilt connected to POkerStrategy.

And I get 600$ matching dollars bonus.

Is it worth it to switch to full tillt till new year when I will go for a race to take next year supernova.

Please help me. Ty DjolusVicenus
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Djolus,

Sounds like a good idea. It will certainly grow your roll quicker and then you can transfer back with a bigger roll and more chance to hit SN.
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      In my opinion, it is not even remotely optimal to play stars (or FT?) with a $1,000 bankroll - I am assuming you play NL25? The reason being is that you pay 10-12bb/100 rake and rb is extremely important. The only viable reason I see for someone to play micro-stakes on PS is if he play 16-24 tables because PS is pretty much the only room for that. When you're able to reach SNE, it becomes an entirely different story though. :)