Poker diary of true amateur

• novacic
      novacic
      Bronze
      So I'm true amateur. I don't play 5 hours per day and I don't think about poker hole day. But I really like poker, as a hobby.
      There is one rule I have: NO DEPOSIT! I only play with my no deposit bonuses. I got 10 on PKR poker. I mostly play sngs and sometimes I play cash games.
      Because of all things I wrote here I know this blog is going to be boring, but it's also going to be motivating for me. Plus, I want to know how does it feel to have a blog.
      I got 10 dollars yesterday and now my bankroll is: 8,52
      I hope my bankroll is going to grow, but it probably isn't going to be like that(I'm really not lucky).
      My vacation ends on Monday. During my vacation I'm going to play 1-2 hours per day, but when I get back to work I'm going to play only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays(1 hour). But don't be to optimistic; there is possibility that I'm going to lose all my money before Monday. :(

ABOUT ME
      I'm 22 and male. I'm from Croatia. I work as Croatian language teacher. I like my job, especially when I teach, not necessarily smart, but good children. I'm Catholic.My favorite poker show is Pokerstars big game. My favorite poker player is Daniel Negreanu, because he is big showmen. I hope my bankroll will be very high, but, as I said, I don't think that's gonna happen. My long term goal is to get from current 8,52 to 100 and then give 50 to charity. I'm, actually, playing only for charity. I think my English is good for somebody who isn't from English-speaking countries, but there would surely be mistakes. Feel free to rate my English.
      PKR poker nickname: pokercroatia55
  • 6 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey novacic,

Welcome to the forum and the blogging section!

Yes, you're English is perfectly fine, so don't worry about that! In fact, you'll find that a lot of players here in the English community are from a lot of different countries where they don't speak English natively (myself included!), so your English is absolutely nothing to worry about :)

Also, nice blog! It's admirable that you are playing for charity, and I hope you'll make a lot of money to support them :)

Keep us updated!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • novacic
      novacic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      Hey novacic,

Welcome to the forum and the blogging section!

Yes, you're English is perfectly fine, so don't worry about that! In fact, you'll find that a lot of players here in the English community are from a lot of different countries where they don't speak English natively (myself included!), so your English is absolutely nothing to worry about :)

Also, nice blog! It's admirable that you are playing for charity, and I hope you'll make a lot of money to support them :)

Keep us updated!

Kind regards,
      Tino
      Thank you very much. I'm really honored to have you reading my blog. Your blog was actually the first blog I read on pokerstrategy. I was really excited while I was reading it.
    • novacic
      novacic
      Bronze
      I played one hour cash game session. I lost big pot(even though I had better cards, very common thing in hands I play X( ). I, however, am in plus because of winning many small pots.
      New bankroll:9,11
    • novacic
      novacic
      Bronze
      Today I played 60 cent 34-player tournament. I finished 8th(5 places paid). In one of the most important hands villain went all-in with 10 K and I called him with AA. I typically lost ;( . I played cash game a little and I'm in plus.
      Bankroll: 9,98
    • novacic
      novacic
      Bronze
      I have played 4 1 hour sessions since last post. Had few bad beats, but I'm in big plus =) .
      New bankroll:13,07
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Sorry for my late reply!

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my blog :)

Great to see your bankroll is growing, slowly but surely. Just keep it up :f_thumbsup: