888 poker rigged?

• freshwright23
      freshwright23
      Global
      so I've recently been thinking more and more that 888 poker is rigged and it makes a ton of sense, i use to be doing good when i first started almost lucky it seemed like, as if they were giving me begginers luck to get me to come back. I was winning hands i shouldn't have been winning and i knew it ive been playing on other online poker sites for over 2 years almost 3 and i know when i should be winning. But lately I've been getting shut down. When i say its rigged i think its rigged for the big stack in the mtt's. Whenever a big stack goes all in pre flop with the top 25% of hands they always win no mater what it seems like. Today i saw a big stack in a tournament knock out 3 average/short stacks in terrible ways. I say an average stack go all in pre flop with aces and the big stack calls with AQ off suit and wins the hand. He also busted QQ with 10J and AK with AJ. All those hands were pre flop all ins, he also got lucky on the draw against me i had 77 and the flop read 3 5 7 i see its possible theres a straight but being in my postion i have to call. I also raised pre flop and he called so i have to think he has a face card making the straight harder. I raise all in because this guy has been calling with anything middle pair low pair anything, he shows 68 and gets a 9 on the turn. I saw he beat so many good hands with much worse hands and this isnt the first time ive seen this it seems like the big stack wins all the time. And not to be hyprocratle ive had it happen to me when im the big stack a couple times it seemed like i couldnt lose if i had top 25% hands atleast i would win everytime

is it just me or does it seem like 888 poker mtt's is rigged for the big stack?

*note* the reason 888 poker would do this is to make tournaments go faster and they know when a short stacked gets knocked out the odds of them going into another tournament is high meaning they get more money
  • 8 replies
    • beerzy
      beerzy
      Bronze
      i use to be doing good when i first started almost lucky it seemed like, as if they were giving me begginers luck to get me to come back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variance

"I was winning hands i shouldn't have been winning"
      Getting badbeats is a signal you're playing well, giving badbeats is a signal you're playing bad...

What you're insinuating would be a big risk with no great reward for 888 poker, seems just like some crazy theory material but I don't play there that much so...

Summary: No, 888 poker is not rigged, there's no fat guy pushing the doomswitch button to rig the deck in favour of the big stacks...

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Lol donkaments
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by freshwright23
      so I've recently been thinking more and more that 888 poker is rigged and it makes a ton of sense, i use to be doing good when i first started almost lucky it seemed like, as if they were giving me begginers luck to get me to come back. I was winning hands i shouldn't have been winning and i knew it ive been playing on other online poker sites for over 2 years almost 3 and i know when i should be winning. But lately I've been getting shut down. When i say its rigged i think its rigged for the big stack in the mtt's. Whenever a big stack goes all in pre flop with the top 25% of hands they always win no mater what it seems like. Today i saw a big stack in a tournament knock out 3 average/short stacks in terrible ways. I say an average stack go all in pre flop with aces and the big stack calls with AQ off suit and wins the hand. He also busted QQ with 10J and AK with AJ. All those hands were pre flop all ins, he also got lucky on the draw against me i had 77 and the flop read 3 5 7 i see its possible theres a straight but being in my postion i have to call. I also raised pre flop and he called so i have to think he has a face card making the straight harder. I raise all in because this guy has been calling with anything middle pair low pair anything, he shows 68 and gets a 9 on the turn. I saw he beat so many good hands with much worse hands and this isnt the first time ive seen this it seems like the big stack wins all the time. And not to be hyprocratle ive had it happen to me when im the big stack a couple times it seemed like i couldnt lose if i had top 25% hands atleast i would win everytime

is it just me or does it seem like 888 poker mtt's is rigged for the big stack?

*note* the reason 888 poker would do this is to make tournaments go faster and they know when a short stacked gets knocked out the odds of them going into another tournament is high meaning they get more money
      :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
    • qaz87
      qaz87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by beerzy

I was thinking Variance looks like a woman.
      My bad :facepalm:
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Unibet is rigged aswell i lost with my KK vs KT lost with my 44 on 4Qx vs Q8 running 8's. Online poker is rigged every hand is 50/50

trolling mode off

Google variance :p ^^ :s_biggrin:
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2qGo47OddQ

i'll just leave this here....
    • thesundancekid
      thesundancekid
      Bronze
      pre bubble IMO.. its set up say you have AA or KK or aks QQ , JJ etc and you are med stack and big stack opens and you jam ..

PRE bubble the big stack ALWAYS wins !

and i have been playing on 888 for years
    • Baumann666RNMD
      Baumann666RNMD
      Bronze
      yawn, always mimimi from noobs