Existing poker room account

• fred7790
      fred7790
      Bronze
      I created Pokerstars account before I heard of Pokerstrategy. Now it appears I have to choose between you and them (I tried another room but I like Pokerstars more). What's the reason for this? Why don't you just fix it?

Sorry, if someone posted it before. I couldn't find.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Fred,

This question has indeed been asked a few times before. You and many many more members are in the same boat (existing account at PokerStars)

If it was up to PokerStrategy - we would obviously love for everyone to be tracked. However, it doesn't make any financial sense to PokerStars to allow this. Thus, they don't allow it and there in lies the problem!

There is plenty more to poker out there other than PokerStars - that I can assure you!

Regards,
      Gary.
    • fred7790
      fred7790
      Bronze
      I have sent a complaint to Pokerstars. They answered they'll forward my idea to managment. Now I ask players with the same problem to message them too.
      Maybe a hundred mails is gonna help. Even if not, we have nothing to lose.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good initative Fred and I wish you the best of luck.

However, I'm pretty sure all of this has been attempted before. As you said though, you have absolutely nothing to lose here.