[November Marathon] - [IvicaIliev77] - 50k VPPs in 2 months challenge

    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Hi guys,

      Since I already reached SN last night, I have 50k more to go for the remainder of this year.
      I decided to join November Marthon with hopes of winning sesion review from Collin Moshman !
      Here are the plans for November and December

      This challenge will involve following things:

      - Playing 6 max turbos 15$ buy in
      - 12 tabling on average
      - Average monthly volume needed 4200 games
      - I plan to have 2 days brake per month which brings average to 150 games 28 days a month


      Challenge officially stars today and I will update this thread with graphs and volume.

      Lets do this!
  • 135 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,968
      Good luck!
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Joined: 17.10.2007 Posts: 5,878
      That was fast post from HollyMichelle, lol.

      With volume challenges actual daily goal should be bit higher than just "volume target / days". Because when you aim bit higher you will be more likely in pace. Also there tend to be unexpected things to happen and you may miss some grinding days :)

      E.g. if I personally try to go for sne next year I am not aiming to have 500k vpp in half point of year, but more likely around 600k. Just aiming to not end up in situation where there is deadline approaching and you wake up to realize you need to grind 1.5 times the planned amount. Gets easily quite stressful.
    • 177272
      177272
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.07.2013 Posts: 650
      Cool gl with this, I will obvious follow, thought that you were looking for bet, if so I bet you $50 that you can't do it (for fun obviously, as I know you will do it) , winnings to get sent to a Charity of winners choice.

      Steve
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.10.2010 Posts: 1,461
      Good luck bro, no Christmas for you! :D

      I was thinking of visiting Nis somewhere this year but never mind then :f_biggrin:
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.05.2009 Posts: 132
      Best of luck. I love your blog, it's an inspiration to a up and coming player.

      You have the dedication and will to succeed this goal. Keep on working hard.
    • VladimirLaki
      VladimirLaki
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.10.2010 Posts: 24
      Greeting from Macedonia

      Dat volume wow.I read most of you blog and finished up getting here to your challenge witch will be interesting and i sure will follow this :s_biggrin:

      I was in Nis last year for the European Men's Handball Championship to watch my county play Kiril Lazarov was the top scorer of the Championship :)

      Good luck with your challenge
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Good luck!
      Thank you Michelle :)
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by ghaleon
      That was fast post from HollyMichelle, lol.

      With volume challenges actual daily goal should be bit higher than just "volume target / days". Because when you aim bit higher you will be more likely in pace. Also there tend to be unexpected things to happen and you may miss some grinding days :)

      E.g. if I personally try to go for sne next year I am not aiming to have 500k vpp in half point of year, but more likely around 600k. Just aiming to not end up in situation where there is deadline approaching and you wake up to realize you need to grind 1.5 times the planned amount. Gets easily quite stressful.
      Great advice, couldn't agree with you more.
      From October I might be entering poker office with Gerovit and 2 other grinders so there is potential to play even more games as I plan to spend there like 12+ hours a day minimum. You know how it goes, surrounded by people with same interest and grinders we will push ourselves not to slack off and keep moving forward. 4200 games a month is very good volume, I will of course aim to play even more , lets see what happens!
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by 177272
      Cool gl with this, I will obvious follow, thought that you were looking for bet, if so I bet you $50 that you can't do it (for fun obviously, as I know you will do it) , winnings to get sent to a Charity of winners choice.

      Steve
      I will accept your 50$ bet just to increase pressure a bit more (not like there isn't enough already lol) and we will pick the charity 1st of January :)
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by Demonic226
      Good luck bro, no Christmas for you! :D

      I was thinking of visiting Nis somewhere this year but never mind then :f_biggrin:
      Christmas in Serbia is in January so no worries there :P
      Right, now that I have to be locked up and grind like a lab rat, now you are coming to hang and meet chicks ? I hate you :D
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by Necrophagist
      Best of luck. I love your blog, it's an inspiration to a up and coming player.

      You have the dedication and will to succeed this goal. Keep on working hard.
      Thanks man, glad to hear you enjoy the blog. You are absolutely right, I will aim to work as hard as possible and grind every moment of my free time. See you around and best of luck on your road to success !
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by VladimirLaki
      Greeting from Macedonia

      Dat volume wow.I read most of you blog and finished up getting here to your challenge witch will be interesting and i sure will follow this :s_biggrin:

      I was in Nis last year for the European Men's Handball Championship to watch my county play Kiril Lazarov was the top scorer of the Championship :)

      Good luck with your challenge
      Great to see a guy from Macedonia (I love that country and girls from it) :D
      Volume is ok, I really don't see it as such a big deal. It will be more of a challenge to increase the game and mental focus then to grind 140 games every single day :)
      Too bad we didn't know each other than - I followed also championship and had tons of fun with my friends in caffee places :)

      Thank you man and see you around!
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Ok, lets get things started.
      About to play 1st session for the day, my current yearly VPP count is at 52.647.14 !
      I might add some 30s in next 4 months but not so much that it will influence volume goal massively.

      Graph coming at the end of the day and lets do this!!!
    • 177272
      177272
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.07.2013 Posts: 650
      Booked gl
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Day 1 = 179 games (7.5 hours)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.08.2011 Posts: 315
      Good luck :) will be following
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by Hashkan
      Good luck :) will be following
      :f_cool:
    • raise2much
      raise2much
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2013 Posts: 274
      Hey, I have recently started playing 6max turbos on stars, started at $3,5s a month ago now playing $7s and shooting $15s.

      I am following, GL at the tables.
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 4,093
      Originally posted by raise2much
      Hey, I have recently started playing 6max turbos on stars, started at $3,5s a month ago now playing $7s and shooting $15s.

      I am following, GL at the tables.
      Thank you and good luck at your goals!