10 000 $ challenge starting from 40$

• Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Hello poker players

My name is Hash and im currently living in Stockholm/Sweden playing poker for a living on pokerstars.

I want to start a new challenge to keep myself motivated and I belive its good for the game.

So im gonna start off with 40$ playing NL2 and jump to next level/NL5 when i reach 20 buy ins for the limit wich is 100$.
      I thought to keep the 20 buy in bankroll managment in the micros and when i reach low stakes, i want to have 30 buy ins for the limit that im playing and in midstakes 40 buy ins.
      Leave me feedback if you think it is a good choise or if you have any recomendations, let me know.

I will post graphs starting from 1 september 2013.

Wish me good luck
  • 128 replies
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck to you!

Will be following :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      So here is the graph for today wich was the first day of my challenge

I played 4 tables of zoom for 5 hours

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      wow sick graph!
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Ty sir :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      So iv reached 100 dollars now and ready to move to next level.

Played a total of about 10-11 hours on NL2 4 tables of zoom and won 60 dollars.

Also in the middle of this sessions at about 5000 hands, I doubled my 3betting range to reach 12% after watching a video, I noticed it was kind of unnessesary variance at this limit, since unknown people just love to shove silly hands. Every hand someone is all in lol.

NL5, here I come. Wish me good luck :)
    • voidmind
      voidmind
      Bronze
      Good luck. Will be following your blog.
      Is it only zoom you'll be playing?
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Ty sir. Hopefully if the zoom games are good at higher limits. Otherwise trying to table select.

Good luck :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      sick graph again

28bb/100 over > 10k hands wp sir!
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Appreciate the kind words :)
    • kierantierney
      kierantierney
      Bronze
      Wow. Great start. Will follow this foe sure. Was thinking of starting Zoom at NL2. Played mostly SNGs till now. Any tips?
    • qaz87
      qaz87
      Bronze
      Nice steady upswing line you've got.
      Keep it up :s_biggrin:
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Wow, sick results. Was for sure not expecting to see graphs as stunning looking as I did wp.

I would guess the question on most peoples mind would now be 'what is your main game, site, number of tables etc?'
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Ty sir.

I dont belive there is any specifik tips that is only applyable to zoom. Just play A game and the fish gives away the money. Improve your game in cashgame, thats it, because zoom is just a fast folding cash game.

Tips on improving cash game skillz is

-Obv watching the videos, joining the live coachings, posting hands in the forums or if u can afford it, get a coach.

-Allways bring your A game, meaning dont let other things in ur mind get in the way of u making decision for example bad beats or bad humor. Just shut down ur mind and let the moment of now guide u. Be grounded like Erik Stenqvist says.

-A good hud and understanding of it.

-When its close between "betting or checking", bet.
      -When its close between "calling or folding", fold.

-Never stop learning

Will post later if i come up with anything. Good luck :)
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      @Gaz87 Tnx dude

@DaPhunk Ty very much. I play on different sites, but been playing seriously for a 1-2 months now, mostly on stars and micros. But I belive its time for me to move up, but its hard to get motivation, so I started this challenge to keep myself motivated. Also yesterday I read a qoute from Osho that was magic for my mind. Its from Elliot Hulse facebook page from a Osho book.

Iv been motivated like never before since reading that.

Good luck :)
    • Walshnm
      Walshnm
      Bronze
      Love these challenges - I once spun my $4 RB into $2k :D
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Well done dude :) did u bink a tourney or grinded slowly?
      I remember how lucky I was when I first started playing. Total fish, made my first deposit on pokerstars, played the 4 dollar 180man sitngo, binked first place for 215 dollars. The day right after that with 250 dollar bankroll, started playing 22 dollars 180man sitngo, binked that one aswell for 1100 dollars. Day after that came second in a 1000man tourney 8dollar for 1200 dollar, lol. Lost alot of it in 60 dollar sit and goes tho hhahaha. fish.
    • Walshnm
      Walshnm
      Bronze
      I think I played like 4 1$ SnGs and won all of them then proceeded to grind it out at the micros 6-max NLHE - after that 6-max Omaha and a couple small tourney cashes. A bit erratic but was really fun at the time :D
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      :) N1