Android Tablets supported sites

• WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I just bought a 7" Android tablet and I'd like to know which poker sites offer an Android app.

Currently I found:
      PokerStars
      888 Poker
      PKR (3D and 2D not working for me, not connecting)
  • 13 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey WinStrat,

There's a number of our partner rooms that offer Android versions of their software. I have compiled a list of them for you:

• PokerStars
      • PKR
      • Unibet
      • Poker Heaven (OnGame only)
      • Ladbrokes Poker
      • EuroPoker
      • PokerStars.fr
      • Winamax.fr

The last two are French sites, so they might not be too interesting for you if you are not French. But these are all of our partner rooms that allow you to play on Android as well.

Hopefully that helps!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Thanks Tinolaan

I also found PartyPoker.

But having played a little on my Android Tablet I can say that this platform is still in development.

I use my Tablet when I play only one table. I would not play higher then the micros as connection errors and misclicks can cost $.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      And while I think about it, our hand histories are not saved locally when we play on the Android Tablet. We have to request the HH by email after the session.

A little annoying.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Winner Poker has Android app and not Titan?

Titan is supposed to lead Playtech, I'm surprised they did not launch the app first.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by WinStrat
      Winner Poker has Android app and not Titan?

Titan is supposed to lead Playtech, I'm surprised they did not launch the app first.
      Hi, WinStrat
      It is quite common to gauge reaction by releasing to a smaller audience first to gauge reaction.

This way, a smaller group of "real" users gets to try it.

This is similar to the way major bands open a tour in a smaller city before taking it to the big venues. They get to fine tune before unleashing it on the masses.

If the android app has has problems they can be changed before the Titan players ever see them.

If not, Titan will have it soon enough.

--VS
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      That makes a lot of sense VorpalF2F.

They will beta test the software at Winner Poker then Titan and the rest of iPoker will probably get it.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Pokerstars Android app is very functional except for missing our position in tournament in the info section.

This means in a large field MTT you have no way of knowing your position. You have to "feel" if you are near the bubble
    • amater0001
      amater0001
      Bronze
      BWIN also
    • voidmind
      voidmind
      Bronze
      888 poker. Cash and SnG.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Yes 888 has a good app for cash and tournaments.

But for SNG they only show single tables. Anyway I don't see the 60 men SNG on my app.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Party Poker only has cash games. I bet the achievements don't work too.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      One funny thing though.

I could play Titan Poker on my android by going to the site and clicking "Instant play".

I had a mouse connected to my tablet because the buttons were so small (impossible to click with fingers).

The client is the very old one where you had avatars and voices! It was like taking a trip back in time.

But on a 7 inch screen I was not even seeing the bet amount (too small). So I was just playing my cards. Did not stay for long lol.
    • razorconorak
      razorconorak
      Basic
      Edited by HollyMichelle - removed spam.