Hey

• FlyDizzy
      FlyDizzy
      Bronze
      Hey all, what's up?

My poker story so far, if anyone cares to read it =P...
      I just started playing poker online less than a month ago, so far I've had some success, I deposited 120$, was losing money pretty slow at the start, stayed even around 80$ for a while, when I got to 60$ I started going wild with MTT's till I almost went dead broke, only to place good in one and get back up to 65$, recently I think I've gotten quite a bit better and worked myself back up to 88$ (been 2-3 tabling a lot). So far I've played about 150 tournaments and gotten ITM 23% of the time.

I've learned poker by reading some of the articles on this site (Chenny 8888's movie on 3$ SNGs was really helpful), reading Harrington's and Phil Gordon's books, and just practicing and experimenting.

Just 1 question (for now) if I registered using this site does it come with rakeback? I received a small deposit from here a few weeks ago and I guess that's what it was. If so how can I see the info for that? (how much I've earned and when I get it)

Also when would be a good time to deposit more money into my bankroll? I have it to spare, but I don't think I want to move up in limits just yet, but I can't stand the play at my level, there's no telling what my opponents have most the time, and people calling raises all the time just makes for alot of variance. (I realize I'm playing a bit over my roll right now with 2$ SNG's but the payout's on 1$ SNg's suck)

haha, long first post, I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more questions soon, good luck at the tables everyone =P

Oh and btw I play at Full Tilt with the name FlyDizzy.

edit...
      and can someone direct me to a good article about what to do when you get down to 3 handed and heads up, I've changed my style a lot here and I just don't know the best way to play it, playing the way that the articles here tell me just seem's too tight)
  • 2 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      Hi.
      Some Answers :

Just 1 question (for now) if I registered using this site does it come with rakeback? I received a small deposit from here a few weeks ago and I guess that's what it was. If so how can I see the info for that? (how much I've earned and when I get it)

Yes thats the rake what you get.. +/- 27%... There is taken some money off for the 50$ start bonus.. But im not sure.. > To see what you get and from who go to : > Cashier > History

Also when would be a good time to deposit more money into my bankroll? I have it to spare, but I don't think I want to move up in limits just yet, but I can't stand the play at my level, there's no telling what my opponents have most the time, and people calling raises all the time just makes for alot of variance. (I realize I'm playing a bit over my roll right now with 2$ SNG's but the payout's on 1$ SNg's suck)

Wel i think its the best to deposit when you dont feel safe with the bankroll you got, Well in the 2$ SAG`s i still can read pretty wel. Players bluff/bet a lot.. but just wait foryour spots.

haha, long first post, I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more questions soon, good luck at the tables everyone =P

Thats good i like it :) You can start your own poker blog and tell us about everything you want

Cant help you with the edit..
      Goodluck``
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi FlyDizzy,

to improve your play in situations where there are only a few opponents left and the blind are high you should use the ICM trainer. You can find it in the download section.