This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Glopparama to everybody!!!!

• Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      This is the start of a shameless assault on the $50 bait offered for grinding 30 posts in September.

By way of intro, I am veeery old, and one of my main leaks is falling asleep and losing my whole buy-in.

Besides that I have the 'normal' noob leaks of overplaying AK and AQ :f_cry: .

I used to play SNGs with moderate seriousness and success a few years back, but play them just for enjoyment these days [of course, winning is what I actually enjoy most].

I am very grateful to PS for the $50 stack you started me with. I ran it all the way up to about $140, then ran it down to $8 [not the fault of SNG variance, but my delusions involving 7-stud].
      Watch me as I crawl up from the gutter - the target this month is gold status - let's see if I can hack it. I will be posting on the SNG forums, so you can all have a laugh.
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Glopslart!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com then!

I have seen you around the forum before and good luck in your quest to grind 30 posts although I hope there is no spam involved ;)

Best of luck with SNGs, they are also my game of choice!

Gary.