Tournament schedule for Micro MTTs

• WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I would like to open about 6 tourneys at the same time so they end within a certain timeframe. But I find it difficult to achieve my goal.

Opening tournaments too early or too late gets me playing for too long with only 1 table open.

PokerStars Multi Table SNG could be a solution but they are not as soft; too many regs.

Anyway what are your favourite Micro MTTs and how do you manage to group them?
  • 4 replies
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Iv had the same problem aswell :) Good luck
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Most regulars will open tournaments in a longer time frame. Personally I start registering tournaments at 7pm CET and will thereafter open tournaments until 12pm CET. The later it gets the faster are the structures that i choose. I will only open turbo's between 10pm and 12pm.

That way you will most likely have a variety of tables for a long time. As soon as you hit the very late game you will have fewer tables and be able to concentrate.

Still, even with opening a lot more tournaments, it happens from time to time that I have to one-table for a couple of hours. If you want to avoid that mtsng's are the best option.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I try to keep similar type tournaments since they sometime require different strategies.

For example I might call an allin on the first hand of a freeroll with a wide range. But I would probably not do it with the same range on my paid with money tourneys.

Mixing MTT type adds complexity (for me at least).
    • Coctaine
      Coctaine
      Bronze
      I like to keep playing same schedule every day, i start reg from 7pm CET till 2am CET as latest. It happens for me too that i sit sometimes with one or two tables, but then i open up 180 man SNGs.

My favourite Micro MTTs/schedule includes mostly smaller field MTTs, its there i do best. I manage to make nice stack in most of them, but ending up having difficulty in late game in few.

The ones i love to play is the 2r/1a gtds and 8-max gtds, on ps.

Good luck