WORST Support ever i had, not responding from friday morrning

• kaliosis
      kaliosis
      Bronze
      Such a story happened, i Played Cash games for a weak, felt only 10ffp till gold star, and i woke up in the moorning and my account is frozen.Got messege fro support that i cant play at same Sng with my friend, and they asked me to read Laws of Pokerstas. Topic said Respond Please when u read them and they will unfreeze my Account. But from friday till today i have sended ghem 5 letters and still no answer?? Whats wrong with POKERSTARS SUPPORT??
  • 16 replies
    • kaliosis
      kaliosis
      Bronze
      when Pokerstras Support will answer to me?
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hey kaliosis,

Sorry to hear about your account being frozen.

It's possible that there is a delay in receiving a message due to the weekend. However, I am confident PokerStars support will get back to you shortly. My general experience with their support has been great, so I am sure you will get a message from them in due time and hopefully have your account unfrozen :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      what were the tones of your emails? when they said that you responded , it was probably asking for you to state that you understood their terms (and probably apologise for breaking them in the first place)

did you do this?
    • kaliosis
      kaliosis
      Bronze
      Your account remains temporarily frozen, and will be reactivated as soon as we receive an email from you acknowledging that you have read and understand the rules as posted on the PokerStars website. We trust that as we do, you also want a fair and honest environment in which to play poker.

Last messege i resieved was like this, I responded answered said Sorrry, readed understood what i have done wrong, but account still frozen. And No respond from Pokerstars support.
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Kaliosis, hello!

I was very interested to hear of your troubles with Stars support.

For the general good and education of the community, I would be pleased if you would help us all understand the situation a little better. First, let me apologise if anything I say upsets you - I am just trying to offer some theoretical explanations for the situation.

From YOUR viewpoint, my understanding is that you had played close to the point where you would become entitled to some kind of Stars bonus, or award. Stars then cut you off, which prevented you from getting the bonus or award. Stars then refused to explain the decision to you.

From the STARS viewpoint, I detect from your posts that they suspect you were playing in a conspiracy with a friend. This opens the possibility that he would dump chips to you, or would tell you his hole cards by phone or by some other 'instant' communication while you were playing.

I do not know if you are guilty or clean: we have not seen the evidence!

What troubles me is the silence from Stars. If there is evidence for the accusation of conspiracy, Stars is responsible for explaining the situation to you and giving you a fair opportunity to show Stars that you are innocent. If you believe that you are innocent, I hope that PS support will assist you in getting details from Stars.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Glopslart
      What troubles me is the silence from Stars. If there is evidence for the accusation of conspiracy, Stars is responsible for explaining the situation to you and giving you a fair opportunity to show Stars that you are innocent. If you believe that you are innocent, I hope that PS support will assist you in getting details from Stars.
      As stated in there terms they are actually not. If they would explain the situation it would lead to people understanding the methods they use to find scammers colluders etc. So they will never give out that information!
    • kaliosis
      kaliosis
      Bronze
      Stars Support still dont answer to any questions.. They could say something, now simply silence...
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Not helpful to you, but want to point out that Stars has the best support, and no one is even close. They go out of their way! One example: they located thousands of hand histories for me when my hud crashed and uploaded them manually, around 20 blocks and said sorry that it will take same time.

If you're clean, Stars will probably put you on gold status too.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kaliosis,

It is best to remain patient until you hear back from PokerStars. You can always send them the same email just in case they have not received your original :)

Regards,
      Gary.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      Kaliosis,

Just curious, are you and the other player from Greece? :) Hyper turboes, wasn't it?

In any case you got off easily, and you should appreciate it, not bash Pokerstars around.
    • mok1one
      mok1one
      Basic
      Haven't got a response from them for 4 days. Still waiting.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mok1one,

I would probably resend the email bearing in mind that you keep the tone polite and courteous.

If you still get no response, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Keep us updated,

Laz
    • mok1one
      mok1one
      Basic
      Hy, Thank you for the response.

I actually sent them 2 e-mails today. 1 from the software and other directly from e-mail. Last e-mail was sent 7H ago. Still no response unfortunetly :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mok1one,

You certainly have covered all bases. If they don't respond within 48 hours, you could send a ticket to our awesome customer support and they will look further into it.

Regards

Laz
    • mok1one
      mok1one
      Basic
      Got their respone yesterday. It took 6 days for them to answer.
      Thank you for trying to help :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mok1one,

No worries. :) I hope things worked out for the best.

Regards

Laz