This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bank transfer

• eazymoney
      eazymoney
      Basic
      Hi, i live in Canada and i need some informations to make a bank transfer to my skrill account but my bank need some information like:

the name of the account holder / adress / city / country / zip code / the name of the country where my funds go / IBAN / swift code

Thank you for your help :)
  • 4 replies
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      If you open a skrill account first and then get them to verify your bank account by depositing a few cents into your account, you can then transfer to skrill from your bank account.

I should have said. Get skrill to verify your bank account first by them making a small deposit to your bank account.

After that you can transfer to skrill.

Sorry for the mess I'm playing while writing this
    • itskrills
      itskrills
      Basic
      Originally posted by eazymoney
      Hi, i live in Canada and i need some informations to make a bank transfer to my skrill account but my bank need some information like:

the name of the account holder / adress / city / country / zip code / the name of the country where my funds go / IBAN / swift code

Thank you for your help :)
      it is pretty easy. there is a specific bank and account when you have to transfer the money. do you want to do it to verify your bank account and transfer like 2 dollar?

you can add me on skype. i am not sure if i can post the bank data of the skrill account here.
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      Hi. I did this about 4 weeks ago.

You need to email Skrill and ask them for all of their information for a wire transfer. They will provide you with a list of things such as the following.
      Account holder
      Bank
      City/Town
      SWIFT
      IBAN
      Account number
      Account currency
      Reference ( your account number, very important, this needs to be included)

Our mailing address:

The address of Bank of America N.A.:

Once provided with all this information you need to wire the money into their account. Wiring fees are approximately 30$ I believe.

Your bank may let you send the money to them without wiring but this is just what I personally had to go through.

From there, you wait 5 business days and BRAVO, your bank account is linked. If you have any further questions, pm me.
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      Your bank may let you send the money to them without wiring but this is just what I personally had to go through.

From there, you wait 5 business days and BRAVO, your bank account is linked. If you have any further questions, pm me.

WOW, times have changed.
      When I set up my account all I did was;
      1-set up my skrill account
      2-give them my banking information for verification
      3-they then deposited .11 cents into my account
      4-I then told them how much they deposited and that confirmed my bank account
      5-I was then able to get them to transfer money back and forth from my bank from their end
      6-EASY PEASY.

They must have taken an easy system and complicated things.
      Figures