bank transfer

• eazymoney
      eazymoney
      Basic
      Hi, i live in Canada and i need some informations to make a bank transfer to my skrill account but my bank need some information like:

the name of the account holder / adress / city / country / zip code / the name of the country where my funds go / IBAN / swift code

Thank you for your help :)
  • 4 replies
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      If you open a skrill account first and then get them to verify your bank account by depositing a few cents into your account, you can then transfer to skrill from your bank account.

I should have said. Get skrill to verify your bank account first by them making a small deposit to your bank account.

After that you can transfer to skrill.

Sorry for the mess I'm playing while writing this
    • itskrills
      itskrills
      Basic
      Originally posted by eazymoney
      Hi, i live in Canada and i need some informations to make a bank transfer to my skrill account but my bank need some information like:

the name of the account holder / adress / city / country / zip code / the name of the country where my funds go / IBAN / swift code

Thank you for your help :)
      it is pretty easy. there is a specific bank and account when you have to transfer the money. do you want to do it to verify your bank account and transfer like 2 dollar?

you can add me on skype. i am not sure if i can post the bank data of the skrill account here.
    • Necrophagist
      Necrophagist
      Bronze
      Hi. I did this about 4 weeks ago.

You need to email Skrill and ask them for all of their information for a wire transfer. They will provide you with a list of things such as the following.
      Account holder
      Bank
      City/Town
      SWIFT
      IBAN
      Account number
      Account currency
      Reference ( your account number, very important, this needs to be included)

Our mailing address:

The address of Bank of America N.A.:

Once provided with all this information you need to wire the money into their account. Wiring fees are approximately 30$ I believe.

Your bank may let you send the money to them without wiring but this is just what I personally had to go through.

From there, you wait 5 business days and BRAVO, your bank account is linked. If you have any further questions, pm me.
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      Your bank may let you send the money to them without wiring but this is just what I personally had to go through.

From there, you wait 5 business days and BRAVO, your bank account is linked. If you have any further questions, pm me.

WOW, times have changed.
      When I set up my account all I did was;
      1-set up my skrill account
      2-give them my banking information for verification
      3-they then deposited .11 cents into my account
      4-I then told them how much they deposited and that confirmed my bank account
      5-I was then able to get them to transfer money back and forth from my bank from their end
      6-EASY PEASY.

They must have taken an easy system and complicated things.
      Figures