This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi from Chemnitz , Germany

• adigator89
      adigator89
      Bronze
      Hi Poker buddies.. I am Adi ( Adigator) from Chemnitz, Germany..
      Would be interested to know more about poker stories and hands ... After all everyone is dealing with 52 cards agianst the faces :)
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Adi,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

How are you settiling in then? You finding your way around here OK? I see you are already Gold Status! Well done! That requires a few poker hands... what games/limits are you playing?

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • adigator89
      adigator89
      Bronze
      Hey.
      I play Speed poker.. 10/20 ..or 25/50 ..
      I play a lot in Bwin but i am new to poker strategy :)
      I like Cash game No limit and some times S n G but i not a big fan of it.

I also play lots of Tournaments at lower limits ,sply 3,6 ,11 dollars buy in at BWin.

But i am happy to have joined in at Poker strategy and i really enjoying watching those training videos and methods..

I normally watch tournament hands in Youtube and this feels different and good
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Awesome!

I hope our material proves a good aid to you in developing your game :)
    • adigator89
      adigator89
      Bronze
      Ya .Thank you.
      My ambition is to play at WSOP or WPT in the coming years.
      After all , its all about going through the varients, reducing the mistakes in the game and approach towards it.

I would happy to hear experiences if any of you guys have taken part in World Series or Tours..
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Welcome to Pokerstrategy, here you'll find everything you need to improve your game.

Best of "luck" ;)