HEM2 help needed

• adasko99
      adasko99
      Gold
      hello.

#1 How can i copy my whole HUD and use it exatly as it is - just under a different name?

i was trying to export and then import but about hundreds of popup questions about overwriting something appeared and it did not work afterall :(

#2 How can i have % to win on every street displayed in Hand Viewer?

#3 % to win not displaying in Hand Replayer :(
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by adasko99
      hello.

#1 How can i copy my whole HUD and use it exatly as it is - just under a different name?
        Open Hud Settings
        Select the HUD you want to copy using the drop down beside the HUD image.
        Click the "New" button just to the right of the HUD Image.
        Give it a name. When you click OK after giving it a name it now exists as an exact copy of the original. Modify to your heart's content.

#2 How can i have % to win on every street displayed in Hand Viewer?
      Sorry, as far as I know, this is not possible, but it would be cool.
      Why not submit this as a feature request.

#3 % to win not displaying in Hand Replayer :(
      Are you referring to the hand's equity on each street?
      In the replayer, there is a graph on the lower left that shows your hand's equity on each street. This can only be known if villain's hole cards are known. If this graph is blank that is normal for all hands that do not get to showdown.

Hope that helped...
      --VS
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Gold
      yes, big help with #1 and #3, thanks :f_thumbsup:

about Hand Viewer equity display - i saw that in one of the coaches videos, will post the link and specific time of the video when this can be seen soon :)

EDIT: sorry, i found it it now lol :P i just had to scroll down in Hand Viewer and just beneath the final board and the winner is displayed - there are equities for each of us for each street :D
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Gold
      I've got few question about some statistics.

does W$WSF (Won $ When Saw Flop) display when someone won the pot after seeing flop:
      a) on showdown?
      b) without showdown?
      c) or both?
      d) just on flop or on further streets as well?

What's the best statistic to determine if someone is mostly not honest post flop?

I look at the combination of high aggression and low Won@ShowDown- but is there anything else?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adasko99
      I've got few question about some statistics.

does W$WSF (Won $ When Saw Flop) display when someone won the pot after seeing flop:
      a) on showdown?
      b) without showdown?
      c) or both?
      d) just on flop or on further streets as well?
      Hello adasko99,

if you will need also other statistics meanings for HEM2 you can find them here.

Won when saw flop meaning: How often someone wins the pot when they've seen the flop.

So it doesn't matter if hand comes to a showdown or not.

What's the best statistic to determine if someone is mostly not honest post flop?

I look at the combination of high aggression and low Won@ShowDown- but is there anything else?

Regarding second question i think you can check Won $ at Showdown stat or/and Went to Showdown.

Player can have low Won $ at Showdown if he is aggressive or passive. You can do good versus aggressive and passive players although it is much easier to play versus passive ones. Here we are talking just about showdown.

If you want to know player bluff tendencies on different streets you may check also other stats like continuation bets, check/raise stats ets. But be careful when you check those stats also on VPIP and PFR. Very tight players have of course very high cbets and Went so Showdown and so on simply because their range is so strong and not because they are bluffing a lot.

I hope i answered your question. Good luck.
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Gold
      i see thanks, big help :)

How come there is ' Won $ without Showdown ' statistic available in reports tab but it's not available for HUD?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      You are welcome :f_biggrin:
      i see thanks, big help smile

How come there is ' Won $ without Showdown ' statistic available in reports tab but it's not available for HUD?

Honestly i have no idea. I checked the stats and also didn't find it.