SideKick not tracking hands

• 6 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi pcbeem,

thanks for your post. Please create a logfile export and send it to us at application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.

Please include a link to this thread in your email. To create the export, right click SideKicks Icon in the taskbar next to the clock and select the export option.

Thank you in advance.

BR
      Markus
    • pcbeem
      pcbeem
      Just send a mail, hope that you can find the solution.

Quite a strange problem because I did not change anything and suddenly no hands were imported.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

I had a look at the files you sent us and the only issue I found was in regards to connecting to the PokerStrategy.com Server to verify your Username.

When you start SideKick, are you logged in properly? Are your stats showing up in the top right hand corner? Are there hands in your hand list?

I can not see that you actually opened a table in the last few days - please try that again.

Before you send us new logfiles, navigate to:

%localappdata%\PokerStrategy.com\

Rename the "Logs" folder to something different.
      Afterwards, play a few hands on any pokerroom, close sidekick, start it again and create a logfile export.

Thank you in advance!

BR
      Markus
    • pcbeem
      pcbeem
      It didn't seem to track hands, neither in the top right corner or in the hand list.

After creating a new logs folder it seems to be working again.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hmm... interesting.

Sorry for asking, but are you sure you renamed just the "Logs" folder and not the whole "PokerStrategy.com" or "PokerStrategy.com SideKick" folder?

Anyways - thanks for letting us know.

BR
      Markus
    • pcbeem
      pcbeem
      Yes I just changed the name of the Logs folder to Logs2 and it worked for me.