This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Report of the 1st Mansion poker, PS players tournament!!!

• 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      With all the votes i was thinking that there will be alot of players playing. Finally only 8persons show up.

Well before here i wasn't screenshoting... and i forgot the screenname of the second player out ( i was first to get kicked out). I hope someone will provide me with the hand history of the first hands.
      For now here r the ones i caught:

- The first one ... with nothing really special

- In the second one, we can see Maner9 moving all in on Andymorales preflop raise. Most importantly i wanted to catch the prize pool

- In this one Matt_mattiks KJo met Maner9 A8o in a dry flop giving advantage to Maner9

-This is where i got distracted n miss the screenshot, so i just took the hand.
      I don't know what Sidspt had

- The fifth image showed how Maner9 gave half his chips to Dippy the Mod. for charlespet last hand i missed it. Anyway thanks to him for doing his best to play the tourney. Hope he'll make it next time

- i don't need to comment. AAA gives Maner9 a way to the "Grande porte". and Andymorales almost chips leader all the duration of the tourney is not ready to let it go.

[img]http://www.go2convert.com/processed
      /148cd67ec0fbb63.1270394456.jpeg[/img]

- The last hand felt like "The last hand" on the flop. After Our Mod made a move(all-in) on the flop. Our winner Said... "look"!!! At that time i felt a call.
      i get ready for the screenshot, he called. The river power decided it was the end. Happy end??? yeah i think!!!

Congratz Andymorales. and see you next week!!!!
  • 8 replies