all NEW look

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi.

I have noticed a new look came with last software update, new missions, bonuses, achievements, promotions, poker school, etc, and it looks really amazing. check it out and tell what u think.
  • 19 replies
    • FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      yeah but er..... I can't sign in.... says there seems to be an error! what?!!!!
    • FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      Originally posted by FruitNinja
      yeah but er..... I can't sign in.... says there seems to be an error! what?!!!!
      re-tried sign in couple of times...software re-updated itself 2X, then was able to sign in...hmmm colors in grays now.... familiar overall layout like the old one, some relayout and new items seen... missions as new activity to try...Ok will try :)
    • rainbowD
      rainbowD
      Bronze
      Is it just me or has every1 lost all there player notes?
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rainbowD
      Is it just me or has every1 lost all there player notes?
      My player notes are still there. Is really laggy though think they have rushed it. Cant really play the lobby is soo slow it never updates, will try again later.
    • rainbowD
      rainbowD
      Bronze
      My player notes are still there. Is really laggy though think they have rushed it. Cant really play the lobby is soo slow it never updates, will try again later.

I am getting some notes but not all hopefully the rest will appear soon.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I like the new interface and the achievements.

However I can't find where my tournament tickets are listed.
    • Haxior
      Haxior
      Bronze
      Am I the only one having problems signing in?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I managed to login but I have found that all the nice little colour coding I had done using the Party note system has vanished leaving me to have to sort it all out again.

The new look tables are poor. The background is too bright for me, I prefer muted colours and I am having to rearrange my HUD as things seem to have moved slightly.

Not at all sure about this achievements stuff. Nothing in it for me and I notice that shortly after winning a hand that did not go to showdown I got an achievement for having pp3s. I later noticed that some of these achievements are highlighted in the chat box - I rarely have it open as nobody chats these days, I have seen players get a Royal Flush and not even a single nh in the chat box afterwards.

If the achievements are being announced in chat it may be worth leaving it open - extra info on players.
    • kierantierney
      kierantierney
      Bronze
      I signed in no problem. Not crazy about the new tables, way prefered the old ones. HUD seems to be working fine for me.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Achievements are cool. The first freeroll I played had Tournament $ as prize.

Now they have poker gears and gifts as prizes. What a downer!

Give me the money I know how to buy the things I want.
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Are everyones notes still there? Immediately after the update I could see my player notes but now nothing - they have all dissapeared. Players I 100% recognise and know I had notes on now show nothing. So frustrating. Contacted support they tell me 'they're working on it, please give us time'. Hopeless
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      It is still the same buggy software just in a new design with some new features...

I had the hope that they will build a complete new software because I liked PartyPoker back in the days and to come back but with that update no chance.

I m disapointed... :f_frown:
    • bentiann
      bentiann
      Silver
      No hud on fastforward for me...anyone with the same problem (PT4)? Haven't tried normal tables yet.
    • Madavaster1
      Madavaster1
      Global
      Definitely not the update most players would hope for. Plus it's buggy as hell.
    • Gbuyer
      Gbuyer
      Basic
      I HATE IT.....as if party poker was not buggy enough.....was sitting at the table and I could only see half of dealt cards...I mean it was as if someone ripped a card in half from top to bottom....also the new silver colour looks good but its so bright and hard on the eyes if you grind 4 hours plus a day. Sometimes when you log in, it crashes and shuts down....I contacted support and instead of saying sorry we are working on it, they had the nerve to ask me to follow a ridiculous 16 step procedure that included taking multiple screen shots and providing every single detail about your computer specs....I came to play poker not spend 30 mins following steps and an other 15 mins ranting on pokerstrategy. Not very professional....its as if the site and programmers said..ya who gives a %$^&....let just go ahead use this new client and worry about the bugs and loosing our loyal customers and fix them later.
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gbuyer
      I HATE IT.....as if party poker was not buggy enough.....was sitting at the table and I could only see half of dealt cards...I mean it was as if someone ripped a card in half from top to bottom....also the new silver colour looks good but its so bright and hard on the eyes if you grind 4 hours plus a day. Sometimes when you log in, it crashes and shuts down....I contacted support and instead of saying sorry we are working on it, they had the nerve to ask me to follow a ridiculous 16 step procedure that included taking multiple screen shots and providing every single detail about your computer specs....I came to play poker not spend 30 mins following steps and an other 15 mins ranting on pokerstrategy. Not very professional....its as if the site and programmers said..ya who gives a %$^&....let just go ahead use this new client and worry about the bugs and loosing our loyal customers and fix them later.
      The update wasnt made to be reg friendly (the opposite in fact) its is designed for the casual/recreational player which partypoker have stated for months now are their target customers. Your right though, regular or not its a shitty update (just a modernized version of their old software) filled with bugs, errors and the same old, if not worse, lag issues.
    • kierantierney
      kierantierney
      Bronze
      PLUS their habd replayer is still the worst of all the sites I use. If you miss the HUD display you have to play through the hand to see the hole cards at the end. Pure useless
    • Gbuyer
      Gbuyer
      Basic
      now when i start playing it opens and closes at will.....shame on you partypoker....and to boot the customer service response to complaints is awful...they keep making it sound like im the only person playing and having buggy issues...im cashing out moving on...they dont seem to care at all.....and i dont care to give them my money....what a joke
    • kierantierney
      kierantierney
      Bronze
      My HUD is not working on the fast fold tables aswell. Did anyone else have a problem with this? Any amount of fish but it's nice to have the HUD for help.