Cashout problem!

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Hi all,

so basically I tried to withdraw $1000 earlier today.

my debit card expired a month ago and I got issued a new one. (account number and sort code remained the same)

whilst trying to withdraw from pokerstars for some reason it said $60.87 will be cashed out by direct bank transfer to account no XXXXXXX which was fine and $939.13 to my debit card, which I don't understand the difference?

whilst looking now it was withdrawn to my expired debit card. and the cashout is not longer in "pending"

upon checking my bank no money has been deposited I'm really, really worried as to what has happened and where it has gone!

I've contacted support but I'm really worried and could just do with some reassurance to be honest!
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there iFortunatus,

No need to panic :)

The reason why they have split your withdrawal is because they will not let you withdraw any amount over the amount you have deposited. I'm guessing life time you have deposited $939.13 by debit card. Once you go over your deposited limit, they will seek another method to pay you the rest.

Obviously, if you cash huge in a tournament there is a different set of rules

Hope this helps,
      Gary.
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      that's fine, I understand that.

But the debit card they are sending it to has expired, I have a new card now with different details (bank, account no, sort code remain the same)

so where is this going
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Not sure about that.

There are a few possible outcomes

Your money arrives to your bank in a few days.
      The cash out is rejected because the card has expired and your money is returned

Give it a few days and see what happens IMO
    • Bricio
      Bricio
      Bronze
      iFortunatus the managed to solve?