BOD Mod Team Stake & Seat Giveaway

    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.06.2007 Posts: 4,326
      Hey guys,

      I won't be able to play this Sunday since I'll be in Madrid for one week.
      Therefore one of you will have to replace me ;)
      So we are giving away one stack and one seat for this weeks Battle of the Donkeys in the Mod Team.

      Here's what you gotta do:
      Simply explain why we should pick you and convince us of your qualities ;)

      For instance: You are a good tournament player or maybe you are very active in the forum. Just anything that comes to your mind.
      Deadline is Saturday :)
      Cannell555 will then decide which post is "the best"

      For those of you who don't know what the battle of the donkey is:
      The battle of the donkeys is a weekly community tournament, that will be played in the 15k ($5 + 0,50 buy-in) GTD tournament on PokerStars and we are giving away stakes for it to you guys
      You can also check out the news for more information

      Good luck,
      Chiller3k
  • 27 replies
    • Kivisaba
      Kivisaba
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.02.2008 Posts: 112
      look at my ROI at ongame tourneys in officalpokerrankings.com username kivisaba nuff said
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2008 Posts: 4,998
      I'm a hero
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.06.2007 Posts: 4,326
      I moved the thread to the small talk section.
      Maybe it will draw more attention here ;)
    • fostie
      fostie
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.07.2008 Posts: 75
      I've written one of these posts before so I might be repeating myself, but I think I'd be a good part of the team mostly because I think I can help cheer for other team members, and wish to help out every now and then if they bump into a pretty hard hand. I'm not the biggest donk in town, so that probably helps as well...

      Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Skype, IRC, etc etc I'll be there wherever something's going on during the tournament
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.03.2008 Posts: 421
      I make the most delicious sandwiches and can spell Battle of Donekeys backwards with my eyes shut while standing on one leg. Besides it doesnt matter if i stand on right or left leg, can do it both ways...
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2008 Posts: 4,998
      and can spell Battle of Donekeys backwards with my eyes shut while standing on one leg.


      Epic Phail
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      and can spell Battle of Donekeys backwards with my eyes shut while standing on one leg.


      Epic Phail
      HAHA :D :D :D
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Gold
      Joined: 04.06.2008 Posts: 1,235
      would love to be on the mod team as they are obviously the best.
      I have some, but not much mtt experience, but i did win the community event just a few days ago so i can play against the big guns (and donk out :P ). If i do go out ill definatly carry on railing any players esp. ones left from the mod team and would follow cannells lead to victory!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.03.2008 Posts: 2,410
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      would love to be on the mod team as they are obviously the best.
      OOO, thats good!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      would love to be on the mod team as they are obviously the best.
      OOO, thats good!
      He misspelled Team SoyCD o_O
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2008 Posts: 4,998

      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      would love to be on the mod team as they are obviously the best.


      He misspelled Team SoyCD o_O


      you don't get it? when he says THEY he's talking bout Team-Soy

      would love to be on the mod team as TEAM-SOY are obviously the best.


      lmao

      now all my change to play with the mod team is gone damn....
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.07.2008 Posts: 609
      Because I'm from ENGLAND!!!!!! :D
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.05.2008 Posts: 1,068
      Well, i think i have the chance here!!!

      Actually i stay in this site maybe more than the most regular mod!!! I've been here since a little bit more than a month. You can find a post of me in almost each n every topic in this site (I said almost :tongue: )

      These are some posts i made, so you can learn more about my activity:

      I Have A Dream !!!
      turn gold!!!!!
      I'm done playing at Mansion!!!!

      I don't know if u can see how often i'm in this site, If you don't, then ask Tribunceaser or SoyCD they can!

      Ok now, how can i convince u to take me instead of someone else... heuuuuuuu
      ?( ?( ?( i don't really know... This site have soooo much great players!!!
      Well.... I have a great survival instinct to finish out tournaments. The first part of a tourney is my main problem (other players make unpredictable moves). After that part passed, I mostly go far in the tourney since i have good reading abilities+ application of the strategies+my Survival instinct = 80% chance of finishing at the final table. the other 20% of losing come from the unpredictable part of a tourney, we all meet at some moments. A the final table things go my way most of the time. I have final table experience, and i win most of them (85%) except on the turbo ones. I forgot to say that i cannot use the programs that help you in the game(in just won't work), still i cover the gap with my survival instinct.

      I hope i'll be chosen, i'm outta idea :( ... still i really want to try my luck!!!
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2008 Posts: 4,998
      80% chance of finishing at the final table. the other 20% of losing come from the unpredictable part of a tourney,


      So you must be the best online tournament player ever....

      These percentage are a joke... if you have 80% final table percent and 85% winning the final table you should be making millions by now... lol

      Top tournament players only have like 10% itm finish :D
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.06.2008 Posts: 604
      because :rolleyes: YOU WANT TO PICK ME :rolleyes:
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.05.2008 Posts: 1,068
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      80% chance of finishing at the final table. the other 20% of losing come from the unpredictable part of a tourney,


      So you must be the best online tournament player ever....

      These percentage are a joke... if you have 80% final table percent and 85% winning the final table you should be making millions by now... lol

      Top tournament players only have like 10% itm finish :D
      Ok first of all, YOU SHOULD FIRST START by reading and UNDERSTANDING the whole post. If even after you did read and understand the whole post, you didn't understand it. I can help!!!

      1
      I said 80% of the time AFTER I PASSED the first stage. Which mean that i mostly got busted at the first stages.

      2
      Never said that the numbers was accurate, that's called ESTIMATION.

      3
      Now if you want to see something Accurate, u can go at [Edit by Chiller3k] and look for me on the Onegame platform ( I only played at Mansion since i join this site). My screenname is: seednoir
      (average ROI is 12%)

      Finally, don't you have something else to do? As far as i know u'r not the judge. You're not the one telling if i'm eligeable or not. KeEp YoUr MiNd On YoUr BuSineSS!!! ;)

      Well i hope i didn't blow up my chances with this last post!!!

      [edit by Chiller3k: sorry but I had to remove the link because the site contains affiliate links.]
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2008 Posts: 4,998
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      80% chance of finishing at the final table. the other 20% of losing come from the unpredictable part of a tourney,


      So you must be the best online tournament player ever....

      These percentage are a joke... if you have 80% final table percent and 85% winning the final table you should be making millions by now... lol

      Top tournament players only have like 10% itm finish :D
      Ok first of all, YOU SHOULD FIRST START by reading and UNDERSTANDING the whole post. If even after you did read and understand the whole post, you didn't understand it. I can help!!!

      1
      I said 80% of the time AFTER I PASSED the first stage. Which mean that i mostly got busted at the first stages.

      2
      Never said that the numbers was accurate, that's called ESTIMATION.

      3
      Now if you want to see something Accurate, u can go at http://www.sharkscope.com and look for me on the Onegame platform ( I only played at Mansion since i join this site). My screenname is: seednoir
      (average ROI is 12%)

      Finally, don't you have something else to do? As far as i know u'r not the judge. You're not the one telling if i'm eligeable or not. KeEp YoUr MiNd On YoUr BuSineSS!!! ;)

      Well i hope i didn't blow up my chances with this last post!!!
      1
      80% after passing the first stage is still unbelievable

      2.
      I knew it wasn't accurate but estimated percents should still be more accurate than that

      3
      sharkscope doesn't give you stats for mtt
      only sng's

      And you reply like I was flaming you or something...
      I wasn't flaming you I was just telling you your post couldn't be true..

      And I searched you on opr
      [edit by Chiller3k: see below]

      I see your a winning player and probably a good player... but what your saying here doesn't make sense at all..

      MTT Avg. Finish%
      Early 9% (10%)
      EM 10% (20%)
      Mid. 37% (40%)
      ML 28% (20%)
      Late 16% (10%)

      your only 16% of the time finishing late... and tbh thats really really good... but by far not what you were saying here...

      You seem to last untill the mid stage 81% of the time... and thats is not bad at all...

      just doesn't fit to what you were saying...

      [edit by Chiller3k: sorry Hlynkinn but I had to remove the link because the site contains affiliate links.]
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.06.2008 Posts: 4,998
      and since your making me feel bad about posting my first post I wanna let you know I wasn't saying that to flame you... Just to show you what your real mtt stats are... And not like I'm making that post so you don't get the stake... lol

      and who knows maybe that will make your game better
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.05.2008 Posts: 1,068
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      and since your making me feel bad about posting my first post I wanna let you know I wasn't saying that to flame you... Just to show you what your real mtt stats are... And not like I'm making that post so you don't get the stake... lol

      and who knows maybe that will make your game better
      Thanx for the link, this one is cooler. Ok it wasn't an ESTIMATION is was an EXAGGERATION of what i think is the truth. Anyway when you try to convince someone, the least u can do is; put all yours chances by ur side!!!

      Actually i'm sorry i overreacted ;) !!!
    • 1
    • 2