Changing Password

• PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have just created an account at Poker770 and noticed an annoying fact.

Once you register, you are given a random password, so I decided to change that.
      After a couple minutes searching around the software I did not find anywhere the option to change password, and after asking their customer support they said I would have to click the 'forgot password' option in the log in screen in order to change the password.

I found that quite annoying, since there is no option anywhere to change the password, which seems a standard and quick procedure.
      Is there any reason for that? Seems like a flaw to me. Taking the 'forgot password' road takes way longer, specially since it took several minutes to receive any email from them.
  • 2 replies
    • LendarTecho
      LendarTecho
      Bronze
      I had the same problem. And because of the email delay, I click on the "forgot password" button many times, so later I got spammed by recover password mails :)
      IMO they keep it this way to improve security. - You must have access to the registered mail in order to change the password.
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      Even if it is to improve security, wouldn't be better if once you tried to change the password they asked you to confirm by clicking a link in an email or something? Oh well, it is a small problem anyway, mostly an annoyance.