Missions, Achievements and Tickets

• WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I have a problem understanding how this new reward system works.

I have completed a couple of missions and had a lot of achievements popping up.

I understand it gives me the ability to register in some freerolls.

BUT there is no record of the number of tickets I have.

Besides the freerolls prizes are sometimes tournament dollars and other times merchandise.

To be honest this looks like a VERY messy gimmick. It reminds me of the old Full Tilt Academy but in worse!

But the main thing is: WHERE are the tickets so I know what freerolls I can register to?
  • 5 replies
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Ah! I finally found it.

It is in the "one click lobby"
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      These missions got me playing some 6 max "Fast Forward" poker. Don't know why they call it fast - some of the players on there are slower than on the FR tables I prefer.

Finished up a few $ but not to my liking, found I was getting bored and just kept hitting the fast fold button. Back to my usual 6 FR tables today.
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      I finished all the SNG missions.

I'm almost done with the cash missions.

But when I look at the monthly $10,000 and $30,000 freeroll prizes I get really discouraged.

They give physical prizes, and aside from the top 10, everything else is pretty much useless. I won't even bother playing those this month. :f_mad:

Would really prefer money or tournament dollars.
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      Yep sorry to say that but it is partypoker what do you expect? :f_frown:
    • kierantierney
      kierantierney
      Bronze
      The missions are very easy to complete. They are probably ment for totaly novice players. I have a heap of tickets already and must get around to playing them soon. My only problem is my HUD (HM2) is not working on the fastforward tables. Does anyone have any advice?