• elica29
      elica29
      Bronze
      Hi, I am Elica. I am new member here. I learned to play poker two weeks ago. I hope that I can learn more from the forum articles and from your stories and poker experiences and I hope that one day I will be better poker player and win some big cash. Thank you
  • 7 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey elica29

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com, You sure found the right place to learn about the game!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com elica29!

Good to have you on board with us! Have you taken our poker quiz yet to get yourself some free money???

If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • bigbonanza88
      bigbonanza88
      Bronze
      hi all, i am newbie here, nice to meet all of you.... hope i can be master poker in the world.....

hope have rival and get much experience to be no.1

success
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by elica29
      Hi, I am Elica. I am new member here. I learned to play poker two weeks ago. I hope that I can learn more from the forum articles and from your stories and poker experiences and I hope that one day I will be better poker player and win some big cash. Thank you
      Hi there Elica and welcome. :D

Wow only 2 weeks, but that's what they say about poker. A minute to learn and a lifetime to master.

You've certainly come to the right place. I wish I'd known about PokerStrategy when I was a newbie (still am in many ways). :f_confused:

Great to see that you know that you'll need more knowledge to be able to win some big cash.

And also you'll get great advice from the many friendly members in our forums.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by bigbonanza88
      hi all, i am newbie here, nice to meet all of you.... hope i can be master poker in the world.....

success
      Hey bigbonanza,

Love your confidence :s_cool:

As Gary suggested in an earlier post, the best place to start is the poker quiz.
      Pass that and you will have a free bankroll at one of PokerStrategy's partner rooms.

In conjunction with reading articles, asking for advice in the forums and posting those troublesome hands for evaluation, you'll soon be on your way.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by bigbonanza88

success
      Hi, bigbonanza88

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Best of luck on your way to mastery!
      --VS
    • Bricio
      Bricio
      Bronze
      Hi, elica29.

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Sucess you