This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I really need help

• jotap27
      jotap27
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Well. I have been playing Texas Holdem (limit and no limit) for the last 2 years and i have learned a lotm read lots of books, magazines and websites like this one.

The problem is that i cant win consistently. The funny is, i dont loose either. The Balance is 0 (which is not bad, actualty). Note that i have played almost 1500 hours of Poker... And the result is zero.

I need someone that can help me to see the light on the end of the tunel and improve my game to a new level... The winning level...

Best regards
      Joao Paulo
  • 3 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Which strategy are you using? If you cant answer that question, then you dont have one. Try learning a specific strategy and sticking to it for a while - just joining a table and playing the best you can isnt always enough.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi jotap27,

welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:
      1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • jotap27
      jotap27
      Bronze
      Hi delete461,

You got a point there. My strategy is not always the same.

I have a very rigid BRM politic so i will not easily go broke (but it will take an eternity to climb levels).

I have grown my BR by playing SH NL 6 max at full tilt (my stats were 24/16/2). I reached 1100$ but then, things started to go bad and i have gone down to 800$. I have tried SH PL 6 max and CAP 6max (with terrible results in this). And, since i decided to go tighter (21/19/2 is my goal), i am trying FR but my results are not significant.

Any Strategy sugestions ?

Regards
      JP