I really need help

• jotap27
      jotap27
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Well. I have been playing Texas Holdem (limit and no limit) for the last 2 years and i have learned a lotm read lots of books, magazines and websites like this one.

The problem is that i cant win consistently. The funny is, i dont loose either. The Balance is 0 (which is not bad, actualty). Note that i have played almost 1500 hours of Poker... And the result is zero.

I need someone that can help me to see the light on the end of the tunel and improve my game to a new level... The winning level...

Best regards
      Joao Paulo
  • 3 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Which strategy are you using? If you cant answer that question, then you dont have one. Try learning a specific strategy and sticking to it for a while - just joining a table and playing the best you can isnt always enough.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi jotap27,

welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:
      1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • jotap27
      jotap27
      Bronze
      Hi delete461,

You got a point there. My strategy is not always the same.

I have a very rigid BRM politic so i will not easily go broke (but it will take an eternity to climb levels).

I have grown my BR by playing SH NL 6 max at full tilt (my stats were 24/16/2). I reached 1100$ but then, things started to go bad and i have gone down to 800$. I have tried SH PL 6 max and CAP 6max (with terrible results in this). And, since i decided to go tighter (21/19/2 is my goal), i am trying FR but my results are not significant.

Any Strategy sugestions ?

Regards
      JP