Moving up limits

• 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi CimkoPro,

you don't need to move up the limits. If you feel comfortable on your actual limit feel free to stay there and play some more hands.
      Bu it's very likely that you would win more money on higher limits, that's why the articles advise you to move up the limits. But as I said if you don't want to move nobody will force you ;)
      But if you really want to win some money you can't really avoid moving up the limits.

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      yeah but what i mean is what if you have 0.5BB/100 hands or even worse 0.1BB/100 should you move than still if you have enough bankroll coz i red guy said if you should aim more for BB/100 to move up limit and than move up if you have enough bankroll.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi again,

well that's hard to say since it's possible that you have bad winrate on NL25 because there are much short stacks on that limit but eventually you'll have a better winrate on Nl50 because there are much more donks.
      But basically it's right: you shouldn't move up if your winrate isn't very good. But you could just try a few sessions on the higher limit and see what happens. If you've got the feeling you should stay on the limit below and work on your game some more, just do so. But if you think that you'll manage to get a decent winrate on the new limit you can just move up entirely. Since if you'll loose you can still move down again.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k