advice and tips

• boro455
      boro455
      Basic
      Hello I am boro455 From the Netherlands 45. I start playing 2 years ago I really love the game I wan to improve as much as I can I read some books from David sklanksky look on internet and play as much as possible micro and free rolls so if you have some advise or good tips for me to get better I would like to hear them enjoy playing and please be civil on the table and let the chips do the talking try boro455
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      hello hello there boro455,

welcome to PokerStrategy. How is your first impression about PokerStrategy? Do you enjoy it?

You definitely found the right place to enjoy poker even more. Here you can learn everything form the basics to the advances poker strategies.

Fist of all i would suggest you to choose one of our Poker partner Rooms and get some free poker money. Whyn you will have a poker site linked with PokerStrategy you will become bronze member at the moment you receive your fistr Strategy Point. With Bronze status you will many of our articles and videos which will help you to improve your game and of course to enjoy it even more.

You can also take our poker quiz. You will choose then one of the partner rooms and receive starting capital. Just enough to enjoy the game on micros. While you will prepare yourself on taking the quiz you will also hear some basics about poker. If you already know them even better but it is never wrong to hear the importance of BRM again and again.

I wish you good luck and i hope to see you around the forum.
      If you have further question or you need anything else we will be happy to be at your service.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i moved your thread so it will be seen by more users. I hope you don't mind.
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hey boro455,

Great to see a fellow Dutchman here on the forum :f_cool:

Alan covered basically everything. What games are you currently playing, and what stakes? Mostly freerolls? Or do you play other games as well.

Also, if you want to improve your game, you are certainly in the right place!

Kind regards,
      Tino