Strategy points

• zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've enquired about this before but am still a bit confused about the points system.

My account says that my Pokerstars account is being tracked and I will receive strategy points for my play there but I have never received any points from yourselves?

Can you please let me know what is going on.

Cheers,
      Zach
  • 13 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey John,

I can confirm that you entered your PokerStars ID in your profile. However, did you make sure you created your PokerStars account using our download guide? This needs to be done in order for your account to be tracked.

PokerStars - Download guide

If you don't know or simply don't remember, a quick and easy way to check if your account is tracked is to check the Information Sharing option. You can find this by going to the Requests menu in your PokerStars client, and then looking for the Information Sharing option.

If you cannot find this option at all, then unfortunately your account is not tracked, meaning you will not be able to earn StrategyPoints by playing on PokerStars :(

If you do find the option, then you may simply have turned it off. You can then turn Information Sharing on by checking the box as described in step 4 of the download guide I linked to above.

Hopefully that helps!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Cheers Tino,

I thought that was the case but thought I'd ask anyway.

I just thought it after our exchange regarding status's in your thread.

So, I have now signed up BET365 using code PSVIP to get points. Will this be correct?

Thanks matey,

John
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Zachrina

If you have followed this download guide for bet365 then everything should be fine. Don't forget to enter your profile ID in there as well!

Please keep in mind that it can take a while before the first points start to show. It can take about a week.

Regards

RasTweet
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You're welcome!

And what RasTweet said is 100% correct. So don't worry if it takes a while for the points to show up. That's completely standard :)
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      Am I just stupid or what?

Do I enter my nickname in step 7 on that link you sent me because it doesn't accept anything?
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Yes, you need to enter your username in the text box in step 7. However, you already have a username entered in our system. You entered your username earlier today, maybe you forgot about that?

If you are unsure if that account is tracked properly, you should contact the bet365 customer support department, as they will be able to immediately see if your account is tracked to us correctly. You can contact them through this email address:

support@customerservices365.com

I'm not sure if bet365 has live support available, but if so that might an even easier way to get in touch with them, if needed.
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      I don't really understand what you mean with that entered username stuff tbh!

My username and nickname on 365 are different. Nickname is not Zachrina does this affect anything?
      As I play on 4 sites which are all on ipoker network I have trouble using the same nick/user names. So my nick name on 365 is Zachrinu. Zachrino on another and so on.

So for being a pain!
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Haha, sorry if I make this sound more confusing than it is!

Nope, that doesn't affect anything. For bet365, we need to know your nickname. So if you created your account through that download guide and provided us with your bet365 nickname, then everything should be good. And according to our data, we have the correct nickname for you in our system so I don't think there should be any problems. :)

However, it may be worth it to contact bet365 support anyway to make sure your account has been tracked, because we cannot tell if an account is tracked until you receive StrategyPoints for it.

If they can't help you or if they say your account was not tracked for some reason, just send us a ticket so that we can have a more in-depth look at it: Customer Support

Hopefully that helps :)
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      It does appear that it's being tracked so here goes :f_cool:

Thanks again guys.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Excellent, zachrina, great news! :s_cool:

Good luck and have fun,

Mal.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      That's great to hear indeed! :f_cool:

Glad we could help.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Who knows maybe Gold Status is coming soon?
    • zachrina
      zachrina
      Bronze
      More likely I get peeved with the software and get my ass back to Stars! Traffic is just so good there.