This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

switching from 1-2 to 2-4

• 7 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      If you feel comfortable playing 2/4 and you have the BR for it just go go go. If it doesn´t work just move back quickly.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I was going to tell you to play a little bit more hands, but then realized you did 15k in that week :)
      tbh; there's never the best time to move up the limits. If you feel comfortable with current limit and you know you can beat it anytime, go for it! But, I really think you're on very nice upswing (-> 4BB/100 hands is not "just small upswing"), so be careful. Make sure you're able to move down if things go bad (you know; there's upswing after each downswing, but there's downswing after upswing too ;) ).

Good luck
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Brozac,

nice effort. Keep it up.

Well I can't say much more but don't be to worried if 2/4$ won't work that well as you had a upswing at 1/2$ so it's not clear if you beat the limit yet. So if you drop a lot then go down according top your BRM. :)

You are a bit too aggressive at the river. (Which may be because of the upswing as well.) The rest is fine and probably sample size based not that correct yet.
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      damn... 14k hands in 1 week... I'm playing 3.5 months and I have 25k at most...

Anyway: just move up and prepare to move down when it's needed.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      how many tables do you play?

also i wish i ran that well :) but still gg, nice
    • Brozac
      Brozac
      Bronze
      i usually play 4/5 tables at same time. less then that i got so bored that i start to play bad lol and by the way already tried 2-4 won 160 in 3/4 hours i think i can do better but not bad for first time.
    • danielasso
      danielasso
      Bronze
      Good Work ! ;)

My opinion is you are too much aggressive on the turn & river... maybe you were in good upswing and you had many nuts :P

I think you are playing a little bit of more hands ( 31% VPIP is high )

Good Luck for level-up ;)