Poker Income Range

• pockettones
      pockettones
      Bronze
      So this is a bit of a broad question.. how much do online cashgame poker pros make per year? I know tournament players can have good and bad years.
      I hear SNE players on stars get like 80k rb per year (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Whats a good amount an elite player playing 5/10 might make?
      What about someone who puts in massive volume at 100NL?

If you win at 5bb/100 and play 4k hands a day, and play 320 days a week that works out to be ($5x40x320) $64k USD, I guess thats a fortune for some countries and maybe an average income for others. I'm more interested in how much the best of the best might be able to earn :p

Not like I'm going to get any serious money anytime soon lol... grinding 5NL.
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi pockettones,

I think suggesting playing 320 days a week is quite a lot even for a serious grinder at nl100. :f_love:

More seriously, you point out yourself a lot may depend on winrates, lifestyle and geographical location. Some people may play higher up and be quite comfortable winning much less than someone else at the same limit or even lower.

Just too tough for me to comment with any authority is all.

We'll get some more experienced members to comment know doubt though, with more insight.

Have fun,

Mal.
    • pockettones
      pockettones
      Bronze
      320 days a week lol
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      $12k-$4mill for online cashgame grinder pros.