Hi Guys!

• christopherberry
      christopherberry
      Bronze
      Hey, my name's Chris. I've joined PokerStrategy to become a part of a good community, where I can share ideas and learn new strategies to build my bankroll. I think something I need to work on is my bankroll management, and PokerStrategy looks like the perfect place to start off :)

I'm 18, and only have been playing for the last couple months, but from what it looks like with the forums, lessons and strategy charts etc, it looks like this really strong community and I look forward to playing with you guys.

Thanks a lot,

Chris :]
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello there Chris and welcome to PokerStrategy,

you definitely found the right place to learn everything about poker and being part of great community.

I suggest you to start with some free poker money. When you decide to deposit yourself you will have the best first deposit bonus as well. You can also take our quiz and earn starting capital which may grow in something big.

As you said BRM is very important because it is great technique to decrease risk of going broke. First lesions will teach you exactly this and of course also we here are prepared for every question and we are looking forward to help you improving your game.

What short-term goals do you have regarding poker? Do you have any long-term goals yet?

If you would like to play NL Holdem Cash game i would suggest you to sign up for Beginners' Course. Its completely free and you will learn basics first. While you progress through your course you will get also some more advance tips about poker. You will have your own experienced coach who will prepare you how to survive in jungle that waits for you at the tables.

Of course you are also free to strat your own poker blog which will motivate you and at the same time you will show your results to the other guys who wish you to succeed.

Ohh i hope i don't write to much. Sorry if i do :f_biggrin: .

So welcome again and i hope to see you around the forum.

Good luck
    • TinciBAD
      TinciBAD
      Bronze
      You are at the right address !