overplay KK

• Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I don't have the HH for this hand but this is how it went down:

Reads:

I am facing a reg who I have actually 4bet called 4 times within the last 5 minutes and won all of the all ins (brag?!). First time I sucked out TT > KK co vs BB, second time was 66>AQo sb vs bb, third time was AK vs AQ CO vs BB, Fourth time was TT>AQs dont remeber the positions.

In this hand we are 130bb deep. I open 3bb UTG with KK and he 3bets to 9bb in HJ, I 4bet to 22bb - He calls. Flop is T :spade: 8 :club: 7 :club: . I bet 55% pot. He calls. Turn Q:heart: . I am not at all thrilled about the situation but end up shoving for like 85% pot anyway.

After thinking about this hand, I think the right play was to check/fold. What do you guys think?
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      So much invested in the pot, just go with it. He can call with worse fo sure.
    • mafrendd
      mafrendd
      Basic
      no question about xf on the turn, and u must bet here because you already have won few pot in a short time, so he wont believe your strength, whereas he will have real trouble with the follwing holdings : 99, AcKc, AcQc, KcQc, QcJc, JcTc, Td9d, Th9h, Tc9c, 9d8d, 9h8h, 9s8s ...
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      99, AcKc, AcQc, KcQc, QcJc, JcTc, Td9d, Th9h, Tc9c, 9d8d, 9h8h, 9s8s ...

Yeh but does he have these hands in his range??? He seemed more than happy to get AQ in preflop on 4 occasions (removing AcKc,AcQc from his range) and I haven't seen him actually 3bet bluff especially HJ vs UTG( so KcQc, QcJc, JcTc, Td9d, Th9h, Tc9c, 9d8d, 9h8h, 9s8s is doubtfull). I actually think his range only connsisits of JJ(6),QQ(3),KK(1),AA(6) at this point. I only beat JJ and he is folding that to my all in on the turn. I don't know if im correct but thats my thinking...