• Timmaywin
      Timmaywin
      Bronze
      Thanks for nothing... X(
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello there Timmaywin,

i am sorry you didn't get any satisfactory replies. I know only poker-edge and PTR and if those two doesn't track microgaming player i doubt there are any other on the market.

I also did some research for you and found this statement:

While every other poker site in the industry generates some form of these files for people to observe or track, Micrograming feels that such software gives an unnatural balance of power. There are those who utilize all that poker software has to offer to gain every possible form of intelligence and there are the recreational players who do not. Instead of allowing players a choice as to whether they want to employ such software, Microgaming has eliminated the option altogether for observed hand histories.

Andrew Clucas, Head of Poker at Microgaming Software Systems, stated, “Concern has been rising over the long-term effect of third party software upon the poker industry as a whole, and in particular the negative effect it has on the recreational player demographic. The decision to put a stop to the practice of datamining on the poker network is part of Microgaming’s overarching network strategy to support operators in attracting and retaining recreational players. It further demonstrates commitment in providing a secure and fair playing environment.”

So unfortunately i think you cannot find what you were looking for.

I hope i helped you a bit.

Good luck at the tables.