No money

• 14 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello hellohi79,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      Chiller3k
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Hello hellohi79,

If you are from U.S.A, unfortunately you can't receive the starting capital.

Best Regards,
      batmanbg
    • hellohi79
      hellohi79
      Basic
      I didn't put a counrty when i registered...i said france cause thats where i have spent alot of time...So is there no way to get the capital? just all seams little crazy and unbelievable
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hi hellohi79,

during your registration you had to confirm that you are not a citizen of the USA.
      And if you are you violated the terms of use. There is no way how you could get the 50$ bonus.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • hellohi79
      hellohi79
      Basic
      why wasn't there anything leting me know that sooner???? Think there could have been a way to let me know so i didn't waste alot of time...plus there are enough sites out there wasting your time right now think this site should try and be different if they want people to come here.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello hellohi79,

as I already said: during your registration you had to confirm that you are not a citizen of the USA!
      So you should have known.
      If you didn't read it well you can't blame us.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • hellohi79
      hellohi79
      Basic
      sure makes it look like a big scam doing it like this...thanks for nothing....just another scam and it also never asked to to confirm shit so you must be lieing.
    • hellohi79
      hellohi79
      Basic
      i feel like it's my dutie now to let as many people possibable know how this site works....sorry.
    • hellohi79
      hellohi79
      Basic
      I was on here for 10 hours...and never did it tell me anything about no americans....when i peassed the quiz and now 3 days later...this is still the first time it said no americans....you need to work on that,
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hellohi79,

I will take the liberty to post you a screenshot of the registration page:

When you signed up you indicated that you were not currently residing in the USA. Since we know many people fail to read this - we even added a crossed out flag.

As such you should never even have reached the point of taking the quiz.

As for the matter of "scam" we have millions of users to speak against this, so please stop with hallow accusations.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k

as I already said: during your registration you had to confirm that you are not a citizen of the USA!

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Actually, you can be a citizen of the USA (I am).

You just cannot be currently residing in the USA.

If you're a U.S. Citizen, living somewhere that allows you to get the starting capital, then you can.

I honestly don't know why U.S. Residents can't get the starting capital, but.. until the rules change, those are the rules. As pointed out, it is very clear now, during the registration process.

Originally posted by hellohi79
      i said france cause thats where i have spent alot of time
      I couldn't think of a way to say this, without it sounding... well, the way it sounds...

But, if you put 'france' somewhere.. it implies that you knew that the offer was not open to U.S. residents, and you were intentionally trying to get 'around' that rule. It feels to me like you thought to yourself "How will they know where I live.. I just put.. hmm.. France!" and it didn't work out for you, and now you're upset.

The best I can suggest is to check back from time to time, and see if the rules change at some point, and try again. Honestly, this is a great site, and the $50 is free to those eligible for it. I was skeptical at first... but got my money in no time, and have since grown it to what I consider to be a respectable bankroll, considering I started with nothing. All using the strategies and bankroll management taught on this site.

I wish you the best of luck!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      thx Velak,
      mixed it up =)

hope you'll forgive me ^^
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Hehe of course... was just trying to clarify it for the OP.

Actually, to be fair, a while back (when I signed up) that form DID use to say that you can't be a 'citizen of the U.S."

Since I was a citizen, but wasn't living in the U.S. I sent support some questions, before I even signed up. After I got it cleared up, I signed up and here I am.

After that sometime, I brought up the issue that the registration page isn't as clear as it could be.. and I think it was then that SoyCD had it updated to be crystal clear, as it is today.

See.. I helped! :D
    • jojogivusago
      jojogivusago
      Bronze
      I'd jst like to say this.. i joined this site 1 week ago and have found the forems and articles very helpful as have the staff been.. my game has increased no end ( i actually cashed out £250 yesterday) so a big thank you to all at PS. This site is definetley helpful and in no way a SCAM. once again thanks. :D