Unibet account verification process

• M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I was thinking about opening an account with Unibet. I am worried about the ID verification slowing me down.

After I deposit, can I play instantly until they get my account validated? Because I have a friend that had his money stuck there for a while, until he provided them with a lot of documents (like police record WTF).

So yeah I am worried that I will deposit, and it will take a while until I actually am able to play. I mean I will be able to provide ID and driver''s licence on the spot but will this be enough?

Thanks,
      Daniel

PS. When I deposit, I will get a 1000eur bonus to clear regardless of my deposit sum?
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey M1rCea,

Cannot say for sure how long verification will take as it probably differs from case to case basis. I know after I deposited my account was locked until I provided them the necessary photos/ID etc.

If I remember correctly, it took less than 2-3 days before I could play on the client. If you have the docs ready then it shouldn't take that long (may be slower over the weekend - although just guessing)

Bonus amount is €1,000 and doesn't depend on amount deposited.

Hope this helps!
      Gary.
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Gary, much appreciated!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries mate :)

Don't forget all PokerStrategists get 30% rakeback for signing up at Unibet!

More info is here!

Have a great weekend!
      Gary
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Thanks again!

Trying to register, encountered another problem - my country (Romania) doesn't appear on the dropdown list to select my country of residence.

I have friends playing from here so I don't understand what could be wrong.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

Just checking this out for you now, OK?

Regards,
      Gary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'm back!

There is no ban on Romanian players at Unibet so I find this a little strange to be honest. Best thing to do would be to contact their support and hopefully that way you can get to the bottom of this and start crushing some fish!

Keep me updated please :)