How to get Holdem Indicator for free?

• pauly01
      pauly01
      Basic
      Does anyone know what site offers holdem indicator for free if you sign up through a poker site? I found a site a while back that gave u few option such as sign up titan poker or bovada to get it and u have to pay x amount of rake for it.

Does anyone know the name of the site to get the holdem indicator for free?

I would be signing up on any site thats not bovada b/c i already have an account there.
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, pauly01

I can't remember if we had such a promotion here or not -- we don't at the moment, however.

In any case, since our forum principles forbid advertising competing poker sites, it is unlikely you'll get an answer.

May I suggest that you go through our list of poker rooms and look to see if there are any other offers that may end up being even more attractive?

all the best,
      --VS
    • HellToupee
      HellToupee
      Basic
      P,

Go to CarbonPoker's website and download their free 'Poker odds calculator' - I believe it is in fact HE Indicator just re-branded by Carbon.

Although you don't have to register or be a member to download it, I'm not too sure whether it will actually work with other poker rooms...?

Here ya go : http://www.carbonpoker.ag/poker-odds-calculator/
    • Tichwich85
      Tichwich85
      Gold
      Originally posted by HellToupee
      P,

Go to CarbonPoker's website and download their free 'Poker odds calculator' - I believe it is in fact HE Indicator just re-branded by Carbon.

Although you don't have to register or be a member to download it, I'm not too sure whether it will actually work with other poker rooms...?

Here ya go : http://www.carbonpoker.ag/poker-odds-calculator/
      Doesnt work with other rooms, only with Carbon ...

Tried that smart idea too before purchasing Omaha Indicator :D
    • Time2Grind
      Time2Grind
      Basic
      Was almost so cut. Because I just purchased iholdem last night and was about to chuck a fit is you could use that one in other poker rooms haha