Angry

• bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      Ok now im so !&@!!&@^ angry ..

I follow the same guide theres On PS. Raise when i get good starting hands, fold bad ones, raise when i hit something , fold when someone raises and i cant beat anything ... in other words im doing what the guide says. But i just cant win .. get my KKK busted by flushs .it seems like i never have the best hand . i cant even get out of the bubble because i lose chips with good hands in the begining and cant catch anything good until the end of the tournament.

can anybody help me out with this ?

ill try to post some crappy hands soon
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi bobdefete,

if you are in a downswing you can't help it. But to be honest I doubt that it's just bad luck that makes you loose money but rather lack of skill, patience etc. But that's normal, everyone still has mistakes in his game and the goal of every poker player should be to find and erase these mistakes.
      You really should post hands in our our hand evaluation boards(Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!! This can help you improve your game a lot!
      Activity in the forum and participating in strategy discussions can also improve your game.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      No worries bobdefete, you are not the only one. I got the same problems. For me it seems that someone behind the curtain is deliberatly dealing me bad hands. :D See my cry thread MTT - SNGs
      Tournaments are tricky.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Did you already downloaded the ICM Trainer to improve your game? I'm not that good in playing SnG's but I know that you can improve by working with ICM Trainer pretty fast...
    • bobdefete
      bobdefete
      Bronze
      yes, ive done the icm trainer few times to get better at it .
      Its going better now .. i guess it was just a bad swing ... wich hurt my BR pretty bad but im coming back now :) playing little tighter and better i guess :)

In the money in 4 of 5 last sng and won my 5 last heads up !

I think i got to focus on not tilting so i can focus on the strategy correctly ! :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bobdefete,

Good to hear that you are getting better. Especially the ICM trainer should help you gain a large edge over most other players in lower limit SNGs.

I also highly recommend checking out the SNG discussion forum - and the hand evaluation boards. Start posting there actively, and you will see a significant change in the level of your play :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1437

Best regards,
      SoyCD