Hei everyone

• pokermaniak2
      pokermaniak2
      Bronze
      Im old-new member of PS.
      At the moment i am playing NL25-100 HU at poker 770 ,so far so good ;) .
      Maybe i will open some new blog in the future...

Some observations from me about poker770:
      -First deposit rakeback deal is really good about 50%. But i am wondering what will happen, when i clear this bonus?? Rakeback will be around 14%- that's really sucks...
      -yesterday i saw at one NL 6max table were players (nicknames): player1,player2,player3,player4,player5, and one empty seat ??
      - An the worst thing on ipoker!!! How can one guy wait at 10 tables (HU)???
  • 6 replies
    • BradNitt
      BradNitt
      Silver
      Originally posted by pokermaniak2
      -yesterday i saw at one NL 6max table were players (nicknames): player1,player2,player3,player4,player5, and one empty seat ??
      hi =)

i think this has to be an anonymus table
      some networks like i poker, microgaming offer this where u dont play under your screenname.
      just player 1, 2 and so on, or it would be pretty strange :D
      so its impossible to get a big samplesize of stats :)
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      Welcome aboard :f_biggrin:

Yes what you saw are so called anonymous tables and these are new to the iPoker network since April 2013 I think.

It was implemented to create a more equal game for those who do not use tracking software or HUDs.

I personaly hate those tables but I guess a lot of recreational player likes it.

Good luck at the tables.

Cheers
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Maybe i will open some new blog in the future...
      Yes please :f_love:

And welcome to the English community pokermaniak2!

Is there a reason why you play from nl25 to nl100? Or is it just because of traffic?

HU is a really interesting game. I hate it :s_evil: Just because I'm a fish :f_biggrin: Hey it takes a great man to admit he's a fish!

About the rakeback: Check out our poker rooms. We have plenty of rooms and maybe you'll find something you'll like. There is also a thread dedicated to find the best poker room for you. You can check it out here.

Regards

RasTweet
    • pokermaniak2
      pokermaniak2
      Bronze
      Yes because of the traffic, and this anonymous tables are the best. I am new at poker770, so i do not have any reads on the players and on this tables we are equal.

It really does-admit... :D .
      I am also not the best :rolleyes: , but is at least little about the +0 :D
    • pokermaniak2
      pokermaniak2
      Bronze
      So i was thinking, i can earn money with rakeback...
      So far it goes, but when first deposit bonus stopped. I will forced to change an affiliate... 20% rakeback is really not enough-especially when you make +1000$ rake per month...

Otherwise is PokerStrategy one of the best poker community!

maybe tomorrow i will start with the blog :]
    • HergenL
      HergenL
      Bronze
      So i was thinking, i can earn money with rakeback...
      So far it goes, but when first deposit bonus stopped. I will forced to change an affiliate... 20% rakeback is really not enough-especially when you make +1000$ rake per month...

Otherwise is PokerStrategy one of the best poker community!

maybe tomorrow i will start with the blog :]
      Hey pokermaniak2,

you may wanna check our Betfair offer if you're looking for nice Rakeback.

Our exclusive rake race there is super soft at the moment and they also have a bunch of other interesting Promotions.

Just from the VIP system and rake race you can have over 60% rakeback (depending on your position in the race, of course) and the first deposit bonus clears at another 30%.
      They're also running their Milestone Matrix-Promotion this month which equals ~23% for the highest payout step (=$350 prize for $1.500 rake).

I guess for players that rake between $1,000 and $5,000 or so a month this should be the best iPoker deal you can get at the moment.

Here's an overview for the VIP system and our rake race combined for different amounts of monthly rake:

Our exclusive VIP offer at Betfair Poker

By the way, Betfair even allow re-tracking if you already have an account there. This works for inactive accounts that aren't tracked to another affiliate, just write us a Ticket for that.