New Member Question ?!?

• cookiemonster87
      cookiemonster87
      Bronze
      Hi ,

can i gain PS points from more than one site or just the one i used to get the bonus cash?

i have played both stars and tilt over the last few days but have only recieved points from tilt

any help much appreciated

tony
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi cookiemonster87 and welcome to Pokerstrategy!

Of course you can gain PS points from more than just one site.

In order to get PS points for playing on other sites just enter your account name in your profile.

But the requirement is that you created your account with one of or bonus codes.

On some sites you can retrack your account to Pokerstrategy but the procedure differs from site to site.

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • cookiemonster87
      cookiemonster87
      Bronze
      thanks a lot

i have only been browing a few days and already i can feel a confidence growing in my poker play .. great site

when you say 'retrack' do you mean i can go back from when i first joined the site (eg pokerstars) and get the PS points from the beginning of that period that ?? i have over 2k in tounry winnings im bound to be 'allowed' to read the silver articles if that is the case

keep up the good work

tony
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hey again,

unfortunately no. I think pokerstars is one of the sites that does not allow retracking.
      When you open an account with one of our bonus codes your account is tracked over us. That means we will receive a small percentage of the rake you pay.
      (don't worry you won't have to pay more rake because of this, it only has advantages if you open your account with one of our bonus codes)

Retracking just means that an account that was not registered with one of our bonus codes gets tracked over us.
      If you retrack your account you won't get points for rake you already paid. Only for your future rake.

You may want to have a look at our business model.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k