Grinding It Out

• Tekcub
      Tekcub
      Bronze
      Hey everyone from pokerstrategy, its been about a month now since I got my bonus so I decided Id let those who are interested know just how I am making out at fulltilt. It seems to me like it is a very slow process, and that patience may be the most valuable skill when starting out at the smaller limits. I have my bankroll up to about 310 and I am still grinding it out at the .05/.10 tables. I have been following the BRM and playing SSS. So far it seems to be working out, have taken some bad beats but the strategies that are preached on this site really do take your game to the next level, and the profit lost from those bad beats can be easily made back if you stick to the strategy. Also if anyone can inform me how they knew they were ready to move up levels that would be appreciated, Cheers.
  • 4 replies
    • punta
      punta
      Bronze
      $50 to $310 @ FTP with that rake - bloody well done :) - this time next year rodders :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Indeed. I suggest you try NL25 or even NL50 or move to another site if you want to play NL10 with normal 5%rake.
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tekcub
      Also if anyone can inform me how they knew they were ready to move up levels that would be appreciated, Cheers.
      If you have more than 50 Buy-Ins of next lvl which is in ur case 77 then give it try and you will see how you will perform
    • Tekcub
      Tekcub
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback guys, I definately think I will try NL 25 for now, see how I feel there and if all goes well move up to NL50. As far as the rake goes I am glad to hear it wasnt just me noticing the large chunk they take from each pot at those limits, greedy bastards.