sss stats

• 5 replies
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      You have one post about that but now cant find it.

vi$ip - 6-7
      pr- 5-7
      ats- ???...dont know but depend on which limit-...i have 24% on nl25
      fold sb should be bigger than fold bb :) ...
    • xxxdannyxxx
      xxxdannyxxx
      Bronze
      i think i explained it badly :)
      i mean what stats should we use with poker tracker or elephant on the other players
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Hey danny, i'm guessing the better you get the more stats you use. Meaning you start to use positional stats, 3bet % etc....

When you say you use, do you mean you know how to use all those stats or thats just what is displayed in your hud?

Imo, vpip and pfr are the most important. They also take the least n0 of hands before you can start to make decisions based on them.

After that when you have some more hands on the opponent (In some cases i think you may need 3k+ hands) Fold BB to Steal, ATS, Fold to Cbet and AF start to become highly useful / important.

When you have this many hands i think you can really start to rely on positional stats instead of pfr also. (and i guess you can add fold to turn bet / WTS as well as "fold flop to cbet" too)

Well, hopefully i answered your question and that was useful. I'm no expert in using stats myself lol, but thats what i've gathered from spending a small amount of time on pokerstrategy. :D
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      I have qstion about PRF and dont want to start new topic.

what exactly does it mean?

is somebody have VpIP 10% and PRF 10% does it mean he never folds and calls and only rises preflop?
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Voluntarily Put Money in the Pot
      Formula:
      ( Total Times Voluntarily Put Money in the Pot / Total Hands Played ) * 100

Pre-Flop Raise

Formula:
      ( Total Times Raised Pre-Flop / Total Hands Played ) * 100

Total Times Voluntarily Put Money in the Pot = Total Times Raised Pre-Flop