This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thinking of moving to betfair

• BotiaKiraly
      BotiaKiraly
      Bronze
      I have a few questions:

-How is Ipoker network nowadays, I know there was the botscandal, and that a lot of players say that is rigged(I don't know about that):P . But all these sites moving to their network it must mean that they are trying to improve their rooms.

-Is join waiting list available on betfair, now that it is running on ipoker?

-If I had an ongame account, can I make a new ipoker betfair account with the same email, and personal information?

-Is there good 6max micro action nl10-20, on betfair?

• 2 replies
    • BotiaKiraly
      BotiaKiraly
      Bronze
      If anyone is interested, there are very few NL10 cashtables even in the evening in betfair, I have found max 4-5 fishes above 40 vpip after buying 1M hands.

On the bright side, I think the software is ok, there aren't that much disconnections, and the speed poker tables are very VERY weak, there are only 70-150 players on NL10, you know everyone after a week :)

there are more tables on NL20 but still not a lot
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for the update :)