[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH stats

• 3 replies
    • proudcastle
      Your PFR should definitely be closer to your VPIP (on all streets!). Its the first thing that leaps to my eye. Like i told you before - dont openlimp.

VPIP and PFR should be nearly the same from the early positions. This is shorthanded not fullring.

Openlimping comes along with some problems:
      1. You are playing out of positions withoug having the initiative.
      2. You hold marginal hands which cant stand the action even if you hold top pair.
      3. You dont get the odds to play your draws right.
      4. Even if you hit - the most of the time your hand sucks.
      5. TAGs will isolate you and exploit your limp/call, fold Flop play.

I guess your biggest leak is that you play lots of hands out of position.
    • Talic
      I openlimp very rarely, only on fishy tables where I can see multiple flops.

yesterday I found myself calling this, I get myself in this sh*t (read pot) while I was playing very loose (in my weak tight opinion) in CO/BU

Known players:

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , 8:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, SB calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) 6:heart: , 3:diamond: , T:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,25, Hero calls $1,25.

Turn: ($4,75) 2:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $3,00, Hero calls $3,00.

River: ($10,75) 2:spade: (2 players)
      SB raises $42,70 (All-In), Hero raises to $21,47 (All-In).

Final Pot: $74,92

IMO I have big lags in psychic and I dont fully understand for how "much" money I'm playing.

Someday I'm even scared of loosing 20% on one BI, and someday I'm like a calling station on flop-turn-river (hand upwards, when I cant put oponent on a hand I'm totaly out of events). I'm playing 4 tables NL25 SH, friend told me that I should try 9 tabling, I want be 9 tabling SH tables, but I'm really SCARED that I would go literally broke in 2 sessions. Yes I'm very unstable person in every meaning.

thanks for ideas
    • TribunCaesar
      Well, in the hand you have posted you should have folded on the river. Don't think in terms of money. Try to handle it like chips. You just have chips online. As long as these are not in your wallet it's no real money.

Best regards,