breakeven 60k nl10

• 7 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Unfortunately pictures are not seen. Have you uploaded them correctly?
    • georgee92
      georgee92
      Bronze
      what do you think now??
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      OK, pictures are seen now. Well done.

I checked your stats and immediately saw that you play pretty tight game. 16/13 for 6max is pretty tight isn't it. So by saying you are very tight i mean that for sure you are loosing some value because you just fold to many hands specially on the CO and BTN.

I think your win-rates from other positions are in expected range while CO and BTN could be better.

So you definitely have to find some more profitable spots from late positions.

I would like to say also that you don't have to immediately change your game. Do this with your head and be very careful when you change your game. You have to know why you do it. Don't just change your game because we said so.

Lets wait of course also on the other opinions since i am only NL25 player in the middle of a nasty downswing :f_biggrin: .

Good luck georgee92.
    • georgee92
      georgee92
      Bronze
      did I post in the wrong forum ??

or there no pro judges that give their opinions on this kind of posts !?

:f_cry:

thanks
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      where is the hand? post hands in hand evaluation thread, you will get the best answers there
    • georgee92
      georgee92
      Bronze
      oups i mean the post :f_p:
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello there georgee92,

if you have any question about your hands just post them in our HE forum. This is the best and easiest way to get great feedback and find some of your leaks.

I hope you will get also here some very quality responses but i just cannot assure you that our judges will see this thread because they operate mostly in HE forum. If we will be a little bit lucky we can get their reply also here of course.

i hope you understand