auto muck

• fritsprive
      fritsprive
      Bronze
      Hi maybe i'm not sooo clever, but i cannot find a way to muck my hand after winning (or losing) without the possibility that the other players see it in a hand replay.
      With pokerstars you can fold and muck and you cannot see the cards of a player that does that.

So, how do I do that with Poker770? Because to me it appears strange that everybody can see your bluff or whatever afterwards.

Thanks,
      frits
  • 11 replies
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      If you reach showdown, you may not show your hand but it is visible on a hand replayer, but if you don't reach showdown it won't, unless you decide to show your hand.
    • fritsprive
      fritsprive
      Bronze
      but with Pokerstars even at a showdown I can muck my losing cards, how do I do that on Poker770?
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      If your opponent has auto muck activated on pokerstars you can see the hand in the replayer and in your tracking software.

I play on Poker770 too and it is the same there too.

So you dont see the hand at showdown but it will always be in the handhistory.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey fristprive,

You can turn the auto mucking of losing hands on by going to the Settings in your Poker770 client. Go to the Table tab, and then under the Actions heading you should be able to tick the "Auto Muck" option.

That should to the trick!

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Actually if you muck at showdown on PokerStars, you can still see the cards in the replayer and in tracking software (i.e. Holdem Manager, Poker Tracker). And this should be the same on Poker770.
    • fritsprive
      fritsprive
      Bronze
      ok, thanks for all the helpful answers.

So, to me it seems unfair that although I muck my hand, with tracking software you can still retrieve it....shouldn't be, because it's an advantage against people who doesn't have that software.

imo mucking = mucking and therefore should not be visible.

Thanks,
      frits
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      but everyone can look at the replayer. seems pretty fair to me.
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fritsprive

So, to me it seems unfair that although I muck my hand, with tracking software you can still retrieve it....shouldn't be, because it's an advantage against people who doesn't have that software.

Thanks,
      frits
      Even people without tracking software can see the hand in pokerstars own hand replayer (and probably on most other sites as well):)

And actually even at live poker - if requested - a mucked hand that has reached showdown must be shown - afterall it is called showdown. It's bad manners to ask to see the mucked hand though, so it's rarely done.
    • fritsprive
      fritsprive
      Bronze
      ok i fully understand now.
      case closed.... :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone :)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by fritsprive

Thanks,
      frits
      Hi, fritsprive...
      On Pokerstars, even without tracking software ANYONE who played the hand can see all of the hands that went to showdown. They are in the hand history.

Best regards,
      --VS