Familly Affair

• 1seednoir1
      I'm feeling bad right now, because of some family problems, i can't talk about!!!
      Since i cannot talk about it, i'll Just type anything that came to my mind. It's maybe a way to let it all out.
      Ok i registered in 2tourneys and i didn't play them, i was in front of my computer but i just couldn't think poker... I hope they won't add those tournaments on the stats :)
      I wrote some posts today, nothing really interesting as usual. Sometimes i wanna be more useful to other members... maybe i could do so when i turn diamond!
      It's weird when you just can't think of nothing else... when ur mind is full of shit... when u really feel the pain in you without knowing where it comes from... I bet it's worst than having 100successive bad beats!!!
      Sometimes guys, life is really really hard... so hard u think that u'r alone on earth, so hard that you don't feel the presence of someone next to you, so hard that u can't even distinguish what's good or what isn't, so hard that you would prefer having money problems :( ...

BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS, MONEY CAN'T FIX ... neither can all the materials you have !!!

Since I believe in God... I'll just pray... pray... pray

maybe the prayers can bring Hope!!!!

I'm happy I still got Hope, without hope I'll be dead by now... even if i don't i would of killed myself!!!

PS: You may think that i'm kinda wierdo, it's ok... this post, I wrote it to myself
      It's kinda of a Monologue. I just think some people will be greatfull to the lives they are living ON THE MOMENT after reading this, or even after thinking about the deep problems some other people can have. Sometimes i wish i could have someone to remind me that everything is great when everything is great!!!!
  • 5 replies
    • shloogy
      hey there

im so sorry to hear what u r going through.i hope things get better soon.

life is really like poker:

1.most of the time it's Okay
      2.sometimes u get those bad beats and it can really blow ya mind
      3.sometimes things are going really great and u think that the world is happy

-sometimes u pay for aother person's mistakes
      -most of the time u profit from another person's mistakes

YOU MUST never forget that over the long run, after a year for instance, when u look back and u think how went the past year, u almost never remember those tiny little dark days!

so please my friend, hold that thought and i wish u and to all better days :)
    • 1seednoir1
      Thanks man!!!!
      I get a long night sleep... that helped alot...
      whatever let's not focus on that part of the story... the best part is still to come!
      Oh i forgot.... GL at the qualifiers, that's really gonna be fun!!!
    • SoyCD
      Hey seednoir - I'm sorry to hear you are going through tough times.

Times of crisis and pain are a part of life, just as the happy times are. Luckily they pass, and give us something to look back on when we are doing better. Although it sounds clichéd - it would be hard to enjoy our ups - if we didn't have our downs.

I don't know what problems you have, so I can't compare them to any I might have had - but just keep your head up and one day when everything has normalized again - you might even be happy it happened because it put you in the spot you are then in.

So I wish you all the best in your situation and hope you can smile again soon.

Best Regards.
    • Hlynkinn
      My friend lupe fiasco told me
      "Ups and the downs, the sames and the changes
      All the money in the world don't make it painless"

Also my closest friend 2pac said
      "After the night there's a brighter day"

So with that said I hope you get over this.
      Just sit back relax open a beer and think about all the good things in life...
    • timukasr

P.S. I'm not saying that you are emo but i found this funny picture today and needed to post it.